Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 53: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Thurs January 31, 8pm ET - TSN1/4/5 + TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Nope, had it the first time:

Colangelo looks at that write up and grins "see! Ujiri riding my coattails"
    lol. he traded a first round pick to indiana for jermaine o'neal, then turned around and attached the first rounder that became JV to send o'neal to miami.

thankfully miami was gracious enough to return it with some TPE as compensation for their egregious collusion.

who posted that drunken sailor pic earlier? it is apropos

Comment

Nope, had it the first time:

Colangelo looks at that write up and grins "see! Ujiri riding my coattails"
      That's not accurate though. Raptors traded Miami their first round pick but was lottery protected from 2010 to 2015. So JV would have always been Toronto's pick anyway even if they didn't get that pick back.

The first time we made the playoffs was in 2014. So it was that year's pick that would have theoretically gone to Miami if we didn't get the pick "back". So that would have been the Bruno pick that Miami would have kept. Although technically we would not be able to owe the 2013 pick to Houston (for Lowry) as Miami held part of that pick (maybe the language could have been altered a bit to say that Houston would only get it if we failed to make the playoffs - which we did that year).

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
        Dude, 16,000 posts? Damn.

6 years, 16000 posts, let's say a little under 2500 posts/year
        50 weeks posting per year (we all need holidays lol) = 50 posts per week
        It's a marathon, not a sprint and he's nowhere near the top of the list.

Hey Keon, is it dedication to the team or like many of us, do you really have no life?

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
          Dude, 16,000 posts? Damn.

Yes, sweet sixteen. Thank you. I've never felt such a mixture of pride and embarrassment. Let me tell you people it is a strange cocktail of emotions.

Oh, it's a speech you want? Sure!

First I'd like to thank God the creator for keeping me alive. If I was dead my post count would have stopped.Secondly my girlfriend for not breaking up with me despite many hours staring at my phone (she hates it). I'd like to thank my job, or rather that I'm thankful I have a job that lets me make so many posts on company time. And lastly I'd like to thank all of you! Some of you have been here a long time, others not as long. I remember when rocwell was doing quality gifs around heres ago before the internet caught up.

What brought me here was looking for a place to talk Raptors and hoops. What kept me here was all of you. Now let's beat the bucks!
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
            6 years, 16000 posts, let's say a little under 2500 posts/year
            50 weeks posting per year (we all need holidays lol) = 50 posts per week
            It's a marathon, not a sprint and he's nowhere near the top of the list.

Hey Keon, is it dedication to the team or like many of us, do you really have no life?
            It is a combination of

1. Obsessed with hoops and nobody here in my life knows anything about it
            2. I spend an unhealthy amount of time on my phone
            3. I'm a master procastinstor

Apply these to your life and you too will have 16003 posts in no time

Comment

It is a combination of

1. Obsessed with hoops and nobody here in my life knows anything about it
              2. I spend an unhealthy amount of time on my phone
              3. I'm a master procastinstor

Apply these to your life and you too will have 16003 posts in no time
              I think I actually have more avg posts per month than you lol ..... I need to slow it down but the in-game commenting really jacks the numbers up ..... I used to be on the Blue Jays site a lot but they killed the ability for fans to comment over there. The site traffic is probably down 90%

Comment

I think I actually have more avg posts per month than you lol ..... I need to slow it down but the in-game commenting really jacks the numbers up ..... I used to be on the Blue Jays site a lot but they killed the ability for fans to comment over there. The site traffic is probably down 90%
                Yep the in game comments skew the stats. Maybe RR will come up with advanced analytics to do proper comparisons

Comment

Yep the in game comments skew the stats. Maybe RR will come up with advanced analytics to do proper comparisons
                  > 50% of G_Deane's posts are dissing Drake, so yeah.... empty calories.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                    > 50% of G_Deane's posts are dissing Drake, so yeah.... empty calories.
                    I checked and it's only 45% so you must be a bit sensitive to them for some reason lol. Drake fan?

Actually don't think I've mentioned him in weeks since he stopped sitting drunk courtside and chirping the opposition so much that they get fired up and beat us

Comment

I checked and it's only 45% so you must be a bit sensitive to them for some reason lol. Drake fan?

Actually don't think I've mentioned him in weeks since he stopped sitting drunk courtside and chirping the opposition so much that they get fired up and beat us
                      lol. Just busting your chops, bruh. It's all good.

Comment

Is JV back this game?
                        OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                          Is JV back this game?
                          Nah

Comment

Is JV back this game?
                            Forecast: snowy and cold with a chance of lithuanian lightning

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                              lol. Just busting your chops, bruh. It's all good.
                              100%. No problems here.

Is JV back this game?
                              Haven't heard a thing so doubtful but you never know with close-to-the-vest Masai/Bobby/Nurse

Comment

All the excitement about KP and AD and I almost forgot that we have a big game against the Bucks tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X