Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 53: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Thurs January 31, 8pm ET - TSN1/4/5 + TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bangin in tha paint

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Call in an army, too much snow here
      Where? Not in the GTA....maybe north of the city.
      In the last day I have been in Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Milton, by the airport, 410, 400, 401 over to the Allen....very little snow anywhere but cold and blowing. Just took the dog for a walk and remembered what the beginning of frost bite feels like

Comment

wut

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Call in an army, too much snow here
          I used to get pissed off when the plow came by and put a new 2 feet of snow in front of the drive. Now I just crank up the heavy duty snow blower and get to work.

Comment

That's per touch. Harden is on ball basically every play considering the play making he does, while Kawhi is largely a finisher who often (too often) doesn't touch the ball at all on some possessions.

Harden's FTr is a hair under 0.5 while Kawhi's is 0.4.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
              That's per touch. Harden is on ball basically every play considering the play making he does, while Kawhi is largely a finisher who often (too often) doesn't touch the ball at all on some possessions.

If I'm being honest I dont think Kawhi needs the ball a ton more at this stage of his career..to me he IS a finisher, not a creator or quarterback
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

Was gonna say.... a James Harden touch lasts at least 20 seconds. Even longer when he's out at the clubs after the games.

Comment

This is kind of cool: the ringer did an article tracing back each teams transaction logs to find the longest one still active on each team. Once a guy leaves without an asset coming back, his tree is "dead"

Without cheating, any guess to our longest active transaction tree?

Here's the longest one as an example, dating back to 1977

1. Seattle SuperSonics/Oklahoma City Thunder: June 10, 1977

Draft: Jack Sikma → Alton Lister → Gary Payton (as future pick) → Ray Allen → Jeff Green → Kendrick Perkins → Enes Kanter → Carmelo Anthony → Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot + Dennis Schröder

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    This is kind of cool: the ringer did an article tracing back each teams transaction logs to find the longest one still active on each team. Once a guy leaves without an asset coming back, his tree is "dead"

Draft: Jack Sikma → Alton Lister → Gary Payton (as future pick) → Ray Allen → Jeff Green → Kendrick Perkins → Enes Kanter → Carmelo Anthony → Timothe Luwawu-Cabarrot + Dennis Schröder
                    I would guess its something from the colangelo era.. maybe marco bellinelli or jermanie o-neal trade
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Hmm..I have no idea, but the Chris bosh sign and trade turned into JV. Is that it?

Comment

*almost* able to tie Danny Green back to Damon Stoudamire

Comment

I’ll try again—-Calderon—Rudy gay—Vasquez—-OG/Powell

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                            I’ll try again—-Calderon—Rudy gay—Vasquez—-OG/Powell
                            Nope, had it the first time:
                            T-22. Toronto Raptors: June 26, 2003
                            Draft: Chris Bosh → Jonas Valanciunas (as future pick)

This is a clean and uncluttered tree: one great big for a good-but-not-great big. More broadly, the current Raptors team owes much to its mid-2000s predecessors: Bosh begat Valanciunas, 2005 free-agent signee Jose Calderon begat OG Anunoby and Norman Powell (through a few intermittent links), and 2006 no. 1 pick Andrea Bargnani begat Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green (via Jakob Poeltl).
                            Colangelo looks at that write up and grins "see! Ujiri riding my coattails"
                            Last edited by KeonClark; Wed Jan 30, 2019, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Nope, had it the first time:

Colangelo looks at that write up and grins "see! Ujiri riding my coattails"
                              He would have done exactly the same thing. Find a new slant.

Comment

Dude, 16,000 posts? Damn.

Comment

Working...
                                X