Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 53: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Thurs January 31, 8pm ET - TSN1/4/5 + TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Win this game...for me if for no other reason as I think the Bucks are the better team.

Comment

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...e-in-porzingod

Kyrie ain't that dude, doesn't want to teach'em the game.

Going home to dad.

Comment

HAHHA Serge sounds like a dying lion

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Take Ibaka out of the deal, honourary Canadian and Raptor 4 Life!

Comment

Watched a bit of #3 Virginia vs #23 NC State.. halfway through the second half and it's 39 - 28 .. offensive juggernauts they aren't.

Comment

pistons suck

Comment

This time off is lasting forever ....
                # no excuses about being tired

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
                  pistons suck
                  That ring, though.

Comment

Harden 24 straight 30 point games now
                    And the Freak is so damned good .... hardly broke a sweat in a near triple double against the Caseys last night

Comment

Any Raptors players mysteriously sitting this game out?

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                        This is a must-win game.
                        Of course I WANT the Raptors to win this game, but losing a big game, nationally televised, with a top 5 player to convince to stay, and a window of only (possibly) this one season to win it all puts a lot of pressure on a GM. And we all know what happened the last time the Raptors lost and Ujirii said to put all the pressure to win on him.

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                          This is a must-win game.
                          No, it's not. It's really not.

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                            Any Raptors players mysteriously sitting this game out?
                            Should probably sit everyone just to be on the safe side. Call up the 905. Load management.....

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                              I think the key parameters are: statement game + on the road + US national TV. Only 2 outta 3, so I think we've got this. I mean, we can't let the Bucks sweep us in our own building, can we?
                              ahhh...we forgot the obvious parameter. Statement game + US national TV + Home game = biggest snow storm in ten years and the coldest day of 365. We The North it is.

Comment

I was going to pre downplay this game but I think I lost my evidence. The game seemed important from a tie breaker point of view, but was this so? Even if we tied, I thought we'd lose out because the next determinant is division record (and the Bucks have run through their easy division 9-1 while we are hanging in there at 5-4). But, it seems that that applies only if the teams are in the same division. That actually seems fair. The next factor is in conference record. Bucks are currently at 24-7 while we're at 22-9. Plenty of time to make up that difference except for the fact that the Bucks probably have a bunch of games left in their weak division. Anyways, another reason this game is important. The things you get to do when there is such a gap between games.

Comment

Working...
                                X