Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 53: Milwaukee Bucks @ Toronto Raptors - Thurs January 31, 8pm ET - TSN1/4/5 + TNT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nurse and Van Vleet

Lol

Comment

• Wtffff dj wilson all fouls there

Comment

• How far fetched would it be to say that Lowry knows he's needed and is vital to the team, however does not want to be deemed valuable league wide so he couldn't be used as a trade asset like his bro Demar? i.e drastic declined shooting, decision making and attitude etc. With those shooting numbers and contract its almost like he's spite 'thirst trapped' Masai.

Still a big fan of Lowry in general but his play and demeanor is concerning.
        Me The Palmerston North

Comment

• OG isnt even tradeable now

got nothing but pascal.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
            Lets stop this JV is our savior shit

He aint

The same flaws weve seen from this team
            Not against the Bucks if they are shooting the light out. Hopefully we see a regression to the mean.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
              Everytime kyle makes a bad pass for a turnover he blames the reciever. Your throwing the risky passes man!!
              Over and over this season. I don't get the new found fascination with the bounce pass

Comment

• Serge is getting tired of just setting screens. Specially for scrubs blowing layups and who can't shoot

Comment

• down 11

ok ok... not bad.

Comment

• Lochson wrote: View Post
                    How far fetched would it be to say that Lowry knows he's needed and is vital to the team, however does not want to be deemed valuable league wide so he couldn't be used as a trade asset like his bro Demar? i.e drastic declined shooting, decision making and attitude etc. With those shooting numbers and contract its almost like he's spite 'thirst trapped' Masai.

Still a big fan of Lowry in general but his play and demeanor is concerning.
                    or maybe he's a 32 year old undersized point guard with bad back? He can't score so he's forcing passes.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Hey, that was a good close to the quarter
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• got lowry out and we made a run

so... keep lowry out...

Comment

• Thank god for pascal and norm tn
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Not getting my hopes up....

Comment

• Wow we only lost this quarter by 2 points.

Comment

• At least some of them are playing with heart. Try and keep it respectable even when Giannis comes back
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X