No announcement yet.

Game 54: Clips @ Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The generally inscrutable Raptor (Kawhi) claims to have not noticed Ballmer making the special effort. “Yeah, I know who he is. I didn’t see him tonight,” said Leonard after the game. “I don’t really pay attention to who’s at the game or anything like that unless I’m sitting on the bench or there’s a dead ball or something like that and they make an announcement.

“That’s pretty much the times when I know someone’s here, but other than that I’m not searching for anyone.”

Does he care about such obvious efforts to gain his attention?

“No. I’m not thinking about it right now,” he said. “I’m just focused on the season. I didn’t know he was at the game until you guys told me … I’m focused and when that time comes we’ll have to talk and sit down with everyone.”

Comment

• At least it seems like an honest response. If he said he never sees anybody, that might have been suspect but h mentions he is aware when they do dead ball recognitions. Overall, pretty creepy move by Ballmer.

Comment

• Ballmer is so weird! Dont do it Kawhi

Seems odd the franchise has put so much at stake for the playoffs but let Lowry play with injury. Injuections between games, physio between quarters. Wtf? Just shut him down until 3 weeks before playoffs. Start Delon not Fred. Then make Lowry work his way back to starting linup.

The fan got kicked for directing profanity toward Rivers

Comment

• Never mind the all star game....any chance Lowry rests for the Philly game on Tuesday?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            Never mind the all star game....any chance Lowry rests for the Philly game on Tuesday?
            Should have used pink font ..... he rested the Bucks game to BE READY for the Philly game lol

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              Never mind the all star game....any chance Lowry rests for the Philly game on Tuesday?
              Didn''t catch the game yesterday. Was Lowry on the bench, or did he get an early start on his annual SuperBowl festivities?

Comment

• Let's go Fury. We've got things to discuss.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Didn''t catch the game yesterday. Was Lowry on the bench, or did he get an early start on his annual SuperBowl festivities?
                  Oddly, I dont remember. JV was there looking resplendent as usual

Comment

• Kyle sitting out prior to the trade deadline is like saying indirectly to Masai, “I dont want to be traded mid season and uproot my family somewhere else”

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                      Kyle sitting out prior to the trade deadline is like saying indirectly to Masai, “I dont want to be traded mid season and uproot my family somewhere else”
                      Because Kyle makes the decision lol. If Kyle had a choice, he’d be playing

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        Because Kyle makes the decision lol. If Kyle had a choice, he’d be playing
                        Kyle is a rebel and based on how he projects himself publicly, he is a super sensitive person with a little self-entitled attitude. I will not be surprised that he is doing this for some ulterior motive. As I said, indirectly saying to the other GMs, “im not healthy so dont trade for me”. At the same time, telling Masai “me and my little boys are not prepared to be ship out”

Comment

Working...
                        X