Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slaw wrote: View Post
    Siakam is the second option.
    It truly seems like he is at this point but he will be neutralized come playoff time. Even though he's still somehow finding a way to get his points you can see teams guarding him a lot better already. Especially good teams. That spin move isn't working the same way it did earlier in the season and we know his 3 point shot is inconsistent. He's only really still deadly in transition against the good/elite teams in this league because there is not much you can do with how fast he is. But even in transition you can see them slowing him down a bit more too. That's my only worry about Pascal being our second option. He's gotta prove it in the playoffs. I rather JV be the second option because he's proven time and time again he steps his game up come playoff time. He just don't use him enough
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
      Kyle won't play, back problems
      Smh. I knew he still wasn't right. We're fucked man, that back isn't going to heal he's too old. He's going to need months off for that shit to heal properly and we all know when he can't do much he gains weight. Which hurts him more.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
        Kyle won't play, back problems
        But he's going to play at the All-Star game. Book it.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
          YUP! Smh

Comment

Unfortunately JV coming back will not cure the main problem with this team. Inconsistent 3 pt shooting.

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post
              Unfortunately JV coming back will not cure the main problem with this team. Inconsistent 3 pt shooting.
              Supposedly stats show that a few guys on the team specifically Kyle shoot the ball a lot better when JV is on the floor. Now I don't know how much that has to do with JV but I think he screen settling really does open up A LOT for our guys and our offence. It's pretty much like an assist almost. Everyone just gets better looks. But we shall see for sure.

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
                He also needs to play 65 games to qualify for some bonuses, apparently. So, he's going to play hurt the rest of the season too.

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                  He's Wilt Chamberlain. Him not playing is the reason why the Raptors haven't beaten a plus .500 team since Jan. 6.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                      Siakam is the second option.
                      When he gets a FG% above 35% from the field beyond 10 feet from the basket..
                      Till ten..
                      Love you like a brother...
                      BUT
                      Siakam is a guy you absolutely.. positively.. without fuckin doubt have to have on your team ...

but not as the 2nd option.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

I’m feeling weirdly good about this game. I believe we’re gonna smack them
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                          I’m feeling weirdly good about this game. I believe we’re gonna smack them
                          THIS. I'm feelin' it in my bones.

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            When he gets a FG% above 35% from the field beyond 10 feet from the basket..
                            Till ten..
                            Love you like a brother...
                            BUT
                            Siakam is a guy you absolutely.. positively.. without fuckin doubt have to have on your team ...

but not as the 2nd option.
                            It is what it is. Lowry can’t shoot and they don’t have any other playmakers. Ibaka, Green, JV, FVV all are complimentary players. Unless Kyle finds his shot then Siakam is the other guy.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                              Supposedly stats show that a few guys on the team specifically Kyle shoot the ball a lot better when JV is on the floor. Now I don't know how much that has to do with JV but I think he screen settling really does open up A LOT for our guys and our offence. It's pretty much like an assist almost. Everyone just gets better looks. But we shall see for sure.
                              Given he was part of the hot start, stats should support better shooting. IMO it's coincidental. Looking at 3 pt shooting stats show a drastic difference between W and L's. JV has minimal impact on this stat. Missing uncontested corner 3's or Ibaka going 0-18 has little to do with JV.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X