No announcement yet.

Game 55: Raps @ 76ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the Delon I know!!!! Keep it up! Let Delon run the team let Fred be the floor spacer and look what happens.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Wow. Delon finally made an end-of-quarter shot.

Comment

• I'm worried we are peaking too early. Not used to us playing this well against a good team!

Comment

• Nurse is playing this perfectly, pulled Siakam early and will bring him back in when Embiid exits.

Comment

• Holy shit OG lol. That was sweet.

Comment

• ogunga is back!!
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• OG has actually been good with the spin the few times he's used it this season so far. Pascal teaching him a thing or two lol
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• OG Siakim !

Comment

• Damn, bench mob. Bottle this shit up.

Comment

• Gonzz wrote: View Post
                      Nurse is playing this perfectly, pulled Siakam early and will bring him back in when Embiid exits.
                      That's the frustrating thing about Nurse. He's shown he can play the right lineups and have the substitutions on point but then he'll just go back to his wacky lineups out of no where for no reason. I don't get it. Enough is enough, we are too late in the season for him to still be playing all these foolish lineups. So far he's been great tonight

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        Damn, bench mob. Bottle this shit up.
                        And this will be the bench lineup when JV is back and starts. So it's nice to see them playing well together. Hopefully this lineup with JV when he comes off the bench plays as good

Comment

• These guys are playing like nobody wants to be traded. lol.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            That's the frustrating thing about Nurse. He's shown he can play the right lineups and have the substitutions on point but then he'll just go back to his wacky lineups out of no where for no reason. I don't get it. Enough is enough, we are too late in the season for him to still be playing all these foolish lineups. So far he's been great tonight
                            always the possibility he Savin our real schemes for the playoffs. that has been a problem in the past. play good ball for 82 games but then opponents have loads of tape to use for game plan. maybe we start to iron out our play style in the last 3rd of the season
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              A non-explosive 0.1 inch vertical.
                              His dunk on Sunday was mean tho

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                                always the possibility he Savin our real schemes for the playoffs. that has been a problem in the past. play good ball for 82 games but then opponents have loads of tape to use for game plan. maybe we start to iron out our play style in the last 3rd of the season
                                I am desperately clinging to the hope that Nurse really is a genius and he's just trolling everybody.

Comment

Working...
                                X