Game Day thread starters list needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Day thread starters list needed

It's game day and still no game day thread up.

Come on, I want to talk all things Atlanta Hawks, Vince Carter and Jeremy Lin! We're about to face a series of low level teams and could put a nice little winning streak together.

What RR needs is an ongoing list of the NEXT THREE posters who will start game threads after every loss. We know that we're waiting on @Fury for this one but also after any loss where there's a great team incoming, no one wants to step up and sacrifice for what could be a one game run.

That could be stopped if there was a running list of the next three game thread starters. If the Raps lose a game, you already know who's up next and somebody jumps into the #3 spot again without knowing who the team is going to be facing. Playoffs could be done in order of in-season success or whatever.

Just a thought while waiting for the next game thread to appear.....

Everybodys hanging out at the trade thread
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Sounds reasonable but i'm more in the spontaneous camp. There may be the odd wait but usually things develop well organically. Fury is just a bit distracted right now.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
        Sounds reasonable but i'm more in the spontaneous camp. There may be the odd wait but usually things develop well organically. Fury is just a bit distracted right now.
        Except for playoffs where steady planned rotation of 4 (or SOMETIMES 5) is a must

Comment

The raptors are going undefeated the rest of the season so we only need 1 person on the list.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Except for playoffs where steady planned rotation of 4 (or SOMETIMES 5) is a must
            Oh, you'd best believe we'll be taking an organized approach with how much hinges on this playoff run.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
              The raptors are going undefeated the rest of the season so we only need 1 person on the list.
              His name:

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                I can't count how many times this season, posters have been asking where the next game day thread is, the day of the game or day prior....and then the game where we were going to play the Bucks I think it was and nobody wanted to "sacrifice" themselves to potentially a 0 game winning streak lol

Comment

Working...
                X