X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plus Nurse doesnt have many bodies. At this point its like youth sports

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
      Why wouldnt he? It shouldnt take that long for the trade to processes right?
      I dunno maybe they'd want him to get a practice or two under his belt first but yea you guys are probably right
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
        I dunno maybe they'd want him to get a practice or two under his belt first but yea you guys are probably right
        It's Knicks. It's already a practice
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          It's Knicks. It's already a practice
          Lol true! Also why waste time when we don't have much time to get him acclimated anyway and are down a few bodies.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Lol true! Also why waste time when we don't have much time to get him acclimated anyway and are down a few bodies.
            and to be fair much of the bench has been stripped away.

CJ, JV, Wright and Moose are all gone.

so i dont see why gasol couldnt pick it up with og, powell and fvv.

hopefully they can land ellington too, would be a solid 5 (interchange gasol with ibaka on the bench line).

Comment

“A few bodies”? We only have two-thirds of a team! hahaha
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Sad hearing Norm in a monotone interview trying to say the patented "excited for a great player to be coming here" while also acknowledging there "are a few players (Wright and JV) leaving here that don't want to leave Toronto"

I didn't know he and Wright were that tight either.
                Last edited by G__Deane; Fri Feb 8, 2019, 10:56 AM.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  Sad hearing Norm in a monotone interview trying to say the patented "excited for a great player to be coming here" while also acknowledging there "are a few players (Wright and JV) leaving here that don't want to leave Toronto"

I didn't know he and Wright were that tight either.
                  Norms always monotone. I've never heard him talk any different. Seems to be a running theme on this team..
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The vibe that I keep getting from interviews with Raptors players as well as their social media stuff ... they're all really close. I don't know if it's just a Toronto team thing but it's something that's been very noticeable to me.
                    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                      The vibe that I keep getting from interviews with Raptors players as well as their social media stuff ... they're all really close. I don't know if it's just a Toronto team thing but it's something that's been very noticeable to me.
                      The continuity helps. Most of them came up together. And then for the vets Danny is easy to get along with and Serge is a character

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        The continuity helps. Most of them came up together. And then for the vets Danny is easy to get along with and Serge is a character
                        Character-wise, Ibaka is a completely different person from when he got here. Like total 180 personality change, for the better.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Character-wise, Ibaka is a completely different person from when he got here. Like total 180 personality change, for the better.
                          100% I love the guy. When he came in I thought he acted defensive, chip on his shoulder, some ego. Now I see him kind of playing the wacky uncle on the team and hes relaxed in his role not trying to be the star acquisition coming in.

I too am concerned of the minutes crunch I've seen mentioned, with 3 of our 5 best players having positional overlap and all needing a few minutes at the 5, certainly only 2 of the 3 on the court at once. I suspect it will be Serge getting squeezed the most as we see him get the old 18 JV minutes and gasol getting the Serge minutes

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            100% I love the guy. When he came in I thought he acted defensive, chip on his shoulder, some ego. Now I see him kind of playing the wacky uncle on the team and hes relaxed in his role not trying to be the star acquisition coming in.

I too am concerned of the minutes crunch I've seen mentioned, with 3 of our 5 best players having positional overlap and all needing a few minutes at the 5, certainly only 2 of the 3 on the court at once. I suspect it will be Serge getting squeezed the most as we see him get the old 18 JV minutes and gasol getting the Serge minutes
                            JV being such a team player was so damn helpful in regards to this issue. Hopefully; Gasol's similar.
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Comment

• Mini Shams bomb. Let's get the Knicks thread started

Comment

Working...
                                X