Game 56: Raps @ Hawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Lonzo averages 9 and 5 in 30 min lol...he's a well below average starting guard, he's worse across the board then everybodys hated FVV...why is he still discussed
    Lonzo shoots 41% from the line and has a TS of 48%. Hes a decent playmaker and defender, but everywhere else he is terrible.

Comment

Were we the first to use that term? Subtle raps/Kawhi jab?
      Nah that's a shot to LeBron

Comment

Lonzo averages 9 and 5 in 30 min lol...he's a well below average starting guard, he's worse across the board then everybodys hated FVV...why is he still discussed
        Ever check out Lonzo's FT shooting? Here's the list of players with 3000 minutes combined this season and last and shooting under 55%.

https://www.basketball-reference.com...rder_by=ft_pct
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

It just donned on me.. when was the last time the Raptors were fully healthy? Game 1?

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
            Lonzo shoots 41% from the line and has a TS of 48%. Hes a decent playmaker and defender, but everywhere else he is terrible.
            Hes a poor mans jason "white chocolate" Williams
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              Ever check out Lonzo's FT shooting? Here's the list of players with 3000 minutes combined this season and last and shooting under 55%.

That's bizarre. He shot 67% in college, 45% last year and 42% this year. Must be mental.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post

How can a PG be that bad of a FT shooter? That's embarrassing.

Comment

Simmons is a terrible FT shooter too. If you expand that list to 60%, Simmons is 3rd worst at 57.4%.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                    How can a PG be that bad of a FT shooter? That's embarrassing.
                    Too much reality show BS and Big Baller Coddling.

Comment

The first time I heard it after us was Lebron the other night

Comment

Other Scott wrote: View Post
                        The angst on these boards the past couple of weeks have been something to behold. People are already suggesting this season is going to be a failure because of a low 3 point percentage and the difficulties integrating Kawhi into the offense.

The bottom line is this:
                        - The Raptors are most likely ........
                        ......This season was always about getting things in order for the playoffs. Everyone can relax! I know the preference would have been to start slowly and kick it into gear near the playoffs, but growth isn't linear. You need a few things not to work so you can find exactly what works.
                        Now, I know a forum isn't the place for rational thought but this couldn't be more liked

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                          That's bizarre. He shot 67% in college, 45% last year and 42% this year. Must be mental.
                          Lebron is a bully ..... and his Dad (Ball) is mental
                          Last edited by G__Deane; Thu Feb 7, 2019, 04:09 PM.

Comment

I think it was a jab at Pop and Spurs who rested Aldridge, DeMar yesterdays game against GSW.

Comment

If JV doesn't get 28 and 16 there are going to be posters on here calling him a "stiff." And crying about not trading him for anybody.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                                It just donned on me.. when was the last time the Raptors were fully healthy? Game 1?
                                Nov 2nd was the only other game they had no injuries, even at the start of the year Delon was hurt.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X