Likes Likes:  53
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 315

Thread: Game 56: Raps @ Hawks

  1. #41
    Raptors Republic Veteran Zainab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,453
    Likes (Given)
    809
    Likes (Received)
    952

    Default



  2. #42
    Raptors Republic Veteran planetmars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9,930
    Likes (Given)
    1894
    Likes (Received)
    2650

    Default

    First page of this thread is now depressing. I really wanted to see him play tonight

  3. Likes Torassic1 liked this post
  4. #43
    Raptors Republic Veteran Zainab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,453
    Likes (Given)
    809
    Likes (Received)
    952

    Default



  5. #44
    Raptors Republic Superstar bertarapsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,850
    Likes (Given)
    81
    Likes (Received)
    584

    Default

    No kawhi tn. hahaha gonna be some BIG minutes for the rest of the players we have left.

  6. #45
    Raptors Republic Superstar bertarapsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,850
    Likes (Given)
    81
    Likes (Received)
    584

    Default

    No lowry either!!! hahah we have like what 7 warm bodies now?

  7. #46
    Raptors Republic Superstar bertarapsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,850
    Likes (Given)
    81
    Likes (Received)
    584

    Default

    Quote bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    No lowry either!!! hahah we have like what 7 warm bodies now?
    nvm lowrys still their. was a mistake by Blake

  8. #47
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,558
    Likes (Given)
    4394
    Likes (Received)
    7595

    Default

    Quote bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    No kawhi tn. hahaha gonna be some BIG minutes for the rest of the players we have left.
    Quote bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    No lowry either!!! hahah we have like what 7 warm bodies now?
    Whut
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

  9. #48
    Raptors Republic Superstar bertarapsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,850
    Likes (Given)
    81
    Likes (Received)
    584

    Default

    kawhi out with sore knee. Lowry playing tho. our bench is gonna look hilarious on TV gonna be like 3 guys on there when the games being played

  10. #49
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,558
    Likes (Given)
    4394
    Likes (Received)
    7595

    Default

    Quote bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    kawhi out with sore knee. Lowry playing tho. our bench is gonna look hilarious on TV gonna be like 3 guys on there when the games being played
    Welcome to Atlanta where the playas (dont) play
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

  11. #50
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    15,724
    Likes (Given)
    1008
    Likes (Received)
    3226

    Default

    I love Kawhi but this whole thing is getting annoying. He barely gets hurt and he's out. He finished the game against the Sixers without a problem right?

    Lowry on the other hand who has a bad back is still out there playing.

    THe Raptor have like 9-10 bodies after the trade and now Kawhi is not even going to play. Smh.

  12. #51
    Raptors Republic Superstar bertarapsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,850
    Likes (Given)
    81
    Likes (Received)
    584

    Default

    Quote Fury wrote: View Post
    I love Kawhi but this whole thing is getting annoying. He barely gets hurt and he's out. He finished the game against the Sixers without a problem right?

    Lowry on the other hand who has a bad back is still out there playing.

    THe Raptor have like 9-10 bodies after the trade and now Kawhi is not even going to play. Smh.
    lol who cares it's the Hawks doesn't even matter if we lose. I'd be okay with play the coaching staff and giving the players the night off. Phil handy and big cat would get some buckets. keep kawhi healthy for the playoffs

  13. #52
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    15,724
    Likes (Given)
    1008
    Likes (Received)
    3226

    Default

    Quote bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    lol who cares it's the Hawks doesn't even matter if we lose. I'd be okay with play the coaching staff and giving the players the night off. Phil handy and big cat would get some buckets. keep kawhi healthy for the playoffs
    Yes it matters. If the Raptors reach the ECF, you want to have home court advantage against the Bucks.

  14. #53
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    11,377
    Likes (Given)
    868
    Likes (Received)
    2118

    Default

    Are Boucher and Loyd available? Are we gonna have just 8 guys today?

  15. #54
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer KeonClark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    16,558
    Likes (Given)
    4394
    Likes (Received)
    7595

    Default

    Quote Fury wrote: View Post
    Yes it matters. If the Raptors reach the ECF, you want to have home court advantage against the Bucks.
    Something tells me that ship has already sailed. We'll be lucky if Bucks lose 20 games, we've already lost 16 and the tiebreaker
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

  16. #55
    Raptors Republic Superstar Maury's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    3,395
    Likes (Given)
    393
    Likes (Received)
    941

    Default

    Quote DanH wrote: View Post
    Go Raps! JV is up to questionable from doubtful. Might be his return. Could also be short-staffed, depending on how trade deadline goes, and very few players seem 100% safe.
    First post of the thread aged well...

  17. Likes Joey, Torassic1 liked this post
  18. #56
    Raptors Republic Superstar bertarapsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,850
    Likes (Given)
    81
    Likes (Received)
    584

    Default

    Quote Fury wrote: View Post
    Yes it matters. If the Raptors reach the ECF, you want to have home court advantage against the Bucks.
    would to take home court with a banged up kawhi or no home court with a 100% kawhi?

  19. Likes KeonClark liked this post
  20. #57
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    15,724
    Likes (Given)
    1008
    Likes (Received)
    3226

    Default

    Quote bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    would to take home court with a banged up kawhi or no home court with a 100% kawhi?
    So if Lowry and Green and Siakam etc..are not 100% they"re still going to play(those guys are not 100%). But if Kawhi barely gets hurt then he has to sit?

    What happens if he gets hurt in the playoffs(but is still able to play)? would they sit him the next game too?

  21. #58
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    11,377
    Likes (Given)
    868
    Likes (Received)
    2118

    Default

    Quote 007 wrote: View Post
    Are Boucher and Loyd available? Are we gonna have just 8 guys today?


    Answering my own question, it looks like Boucher's not available so we're just going to have 9 guys lol
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

  22. #59
    Raptors Republic Veteran Zainab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,453
    Likes (Given)
    809
    Likes (Received)
    952

    Default

    Raptors will start Lowry, VanVleet, Green, Siakam, Ibaka on

  23. #60
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,483
    Likes (Given)
    48
    Likes (Received)
    477

    Default

    Automatic win night and Welcome Back JV night just went to hell lol
    Not saying they won't win but Memphis TN to Atlanta GA is only a 6 hour drive or a 4 minute flight ....
    Last edited by G__Deane; Thu Feb 7th, 2019 at 07:55 PM.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •