Jonas Valanciunas appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonas Valanciunas appreciation thread

This is to grieve (or celebrate) for one of the best teammates we've ever had. Loyal soldier, funny, productive as fuck.

He'll always be our Lithuanian Lighting and adopted Canadian. Cant wait till your standing O. Good luck in Memphis.

"Its been a long day, without you my friend, and I'll tell you all about when I see you again"

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Gonna miss this guy. My favorite raptor since he arrived. Best of luck in Memphis!

Comment

I wish we could have seen more from you JV. Thank you for everything you've done
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Best of luck in Memphis JV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Good lad, gonna miss him. Wasaga Beach in April!

Comment

Farewell JV. You were a class act and I hope you wreck shit in Memphis.

Comment

I'm really hoping this deal proves not to be a mistake. I have... a lack of confidence in that being the case.

Either way, though, best of luck to all three guys traded to MEM.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Man, am I going to miss this guy. Hope he beasts in Memphis.
                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

I can remember tuning in to watch his games overseas after we drafted him but he couldn't come for a year. One of my favorite all time raptors. Always just went about his business/ Best of luck in Memphis JV!!

Comment

Guy always played hard and never complained. Seemed like a good teammate. He also played some good playoff ball for them when other had letdowns. Good luck to JV. I think he'll do well with Conley in Memphis.

Comment

Comment

Gonna miss JV, I hope he kills it out west.

Comment

Nothing but respect for the big fella. Class act all the way. I think he is going to do well in Memphis. He went through years of not being used well by Casey. This year he was a +/- montster. Do well, except when you play against Toronto.

Comment

I love you JV. Going to MISS you a lot
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

OMG. Still so much potential. Good luck, big fella.

Comment

Working...
                              X