No announcement yet.

Jonas Valanciunas appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JV was one of the most awkward players I've ever seen play in the NBA.. but he was usually successful. Hope when his contract ends he'll give us another shot.

Only one person remains from the Bryan Colangelo era.

Comment

Good luck JV, gonna miss ya and looking forward to many 20+ pp and 10+ rbd games from you in MEM.

Comment

Išspardik Raptors šiknas kas kart su jais žaisdamas!

Will miss you playing on my favorite team.
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
          Good luck JV, gonna miss ya and looking forward to many 20+ pp and 10+ rbd games from you in MEM.
          JV and Derozan are division rivals
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

We'll miss ya big guyyy

Comment

Memphis is gonna unleash jv this year...right? 30 min a night for awhile?

What do they got to lose? If it works good theyve either turned him back into a good trade chip or they have a new starting center for 5-7 years with the kids and rebuild. If it doesnt work well at least they know.

I just hope they utilize him and he doesnt start traveling around the league like another in the long line of "random backup center"...I wish i had league pass to catch memphis games
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                JV was one of the most awkward players I've ever seen play in the NBA.. but he was usually successful. Hope when his contract ends he'll give us another shot.

Only one person remains from the Bryan Colangelo era.
                Seriously? How much have you actually watched lol

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                  If JV looked Eric Smith in the eye, he must have kneeled down first....
                  Really, Eric is that tall ?

Comment

Jonas Valanciunas' first game as a Toronto Raptor. Preseason 2012 vs Detroit at the ACC.

Comment

My favourite Raptor because of heart, personality and talent that I feel was never properly developed. While I'm sad for myself and the team I hope it represents a great opportunity for JV who deserves a coach who will give him a chance to play.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Hope when his contract ends he'll give us another shot.
                        Shattered to lose my favourite player, been looking forward to him returning to the line up for two months now so this sucks.

Pretty much what I've been hoping since the news, after next season he comes back but I hope he succeeds at the Mephis, will be following closely.

Comment

Bye, JV.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Never forget JV's 2016 playoff performances where he saved the Raptor's asses in the Indiana series. I wish the best to him in Memphis

Comment

The Stiff is gone.
                              Finally.
                              I like Marc Gasol a great deal and am incrediblyhappy for the Raptors.

That said, Jonas will remian one of my favourite players in the NBA. He was a good guy, a solid hard working stiff....but moreso, an amazing teammate. Guys like that comand respect, and this guy always had mine.

Gonna miss you stiff, it was a blast pissing with you at Jacobs!

Comment

It really is the end of an era. Arguably the greatest tenure to date at the Raptors 5-spot. A lot of rebounds, a lot of points, and a lot of wins.

Wictory, baby.

Comment

Working...
                                X