Jonas Valanciunas appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    “..JV complains,cries, waves his hands..like a buffon, way overrated...not gonna miss him.
    If your gonna call someone a buffoon at least spell it right

Comment

what a class act

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
        what a class act

Can't read it

Comment

Comment

Class act JV. The standing O will be long and loud for your return

Comment

A great team player, a team first guy, and by all accounts a wonderful team mate.

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                Gonna miss this guy. My favorite raptor since he arrived. Best of luck in Memphis!
                Let's hope this roster turnover is successful ... We went from a roster who bleed " We are the North " to a roster full of guys who have no affilation to this city ... There is something to be said to be drafted by a team and grow with it aposed to a bunch of guys from different organizations who have been brought together ...

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
                  Let's hope this roster turnover is successful ... We went from a roster who bleed " We are the North " to a roster full of guys who have no affilation to this city ... There is something to be said to be drafted by a team and grow with it aposed to a bunch of guys from different organizations who have been brought together ...
                  This is what I've been thinking the last few days. I hope it pans out.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

JV was in beast mode today. It was hard to watch, it made me sad.

Comment

does it say for anyone else that this site is not secure and they constantly get redirected and then have to select "take me there anyways"?

It says the certificate expired. How do I fix that? Can I?

Comment

does it say for anyone else that this site is not secure and they constantly get redirected and then have to select "take me there anyways"?

We’re sorting this out now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s fixed now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lithuanian Mafia. They ain't happy.

Comment

Good on JV.

Weird having 7 ex-Raptors on 2 teams playing each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X