• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best of luck, Jonas! I will miss playoff-JV

Comment

Superjudge wrote: View Post
      The Stiff is gone.
      Finally.
      I like Marc Gasol a great deal and am incrediblyhappy for the Raptors.

That said, Jonas will remian one of my favourite players in the NBA. He was a good guy, a solid hard working stiff....but moreso, an amazing teammate. Guys like that comand respect, and this guy always had mine.

Gonna miss you stiff, it was a blast pissing with you at Jacobs!

lol what?

Comment

Wictory Baby. That's what started the love affair

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Anyone else hope Gasol fails his physical? Just me? Kidding... Sorta..

Comment

This first gif's my all time favourite Raps gif. (I didn't make it.)
                It was probably the height of JV's time here and the best moment he was ever afforded as a Raptor.
                JV always showed up when the bright lights shone and he continued to improve all the time. Memphis seems like a fitting place for you to end up, Jonas. Hopefully you'll be given the opportunity to flourish there. Hard to walk away from what I think will be a lot of strong years ahead for you. Best wishes.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                  This first gif's my all time favourite Raps gif. (I didn't make it.)
                  It was probably the height of JV's time here and the best moment he was ever afforded as a Raptor.
                  JV always showed up when the bright lights shone and he continued to improve all the time. Memphis seems like a fitting place for you to end up, Jonas. Hopefully you'll be given the opportunity to flourish there. Hard to walk away from what I think will be a lot of strong years ahead for you. Best wishes.

great gif! I remember that first one like it was yesterday. after that game 1 loss JV came out and dominated that 1st Q of game 2. I was 2 beers deep for a early weekend game and was so fired up I was yelling let's go!! loudly in my apartment. I knew in that moment JV had a big game mentality. he was a beast that playoffs before the injury. I think if he didn't get hurt he continues to ball out his carrer trajectory would be totally different.
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Finishes 2nd in all time Raptors rebounding and 2nd in all time Raptors FG%

Comment

Would just like to add my 2 cents to all the sentiment and stuff. Got the opportunity a couple of years ago to be at the pre-season camp, around the team for a couple of days. Let me tell you JV was just a first class human being. Had time for anyone and everyone who wanted to talk with him – had a good few chats, cant say enough about what a great ambassador for the Raps he was.
                      Watched him work 1 on 1 with Magloire even then he just busted his ass. Top man top player – JV will be missed.

Comment

This has been the hardest trade for me since 95. Opposite but reminds me of when we got Amir Johnson Inwas stoked but many on the boards said it was bad some even said Nesterovic would be in the league as long as Amir 😂 JV will be ballin when Gasol is long gone Im sure. But ya Im happy I think he’ll get a chance to shine even brighter. Memphis did good. I think/hope he’ll always be a new Canadian Im sure he’ll be here in the summers.

I think JV will get a standing O as big as the one in two weeks

Comment

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            great video! we're gonna have so much good footage for his and demar comeback video. thanks to open gym!
                            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                              Anyone else hope Gasol fails his physical? Just me? Kidding... Sorta..
                              WTF. If healthy, Gasol is better than JV.

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                                WTF. If healthy, Gasol is better than JV.
                                Get this shit off the JV appreciation thread

Comment

Working...
                                X