Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

This is promising. I wish he was this welcoming to Leonard, but what can do

Comment

Lowry never liked JV..... as a player. So it's a win-win for Kyle.

Comment

Kawhi makes it sound like he had some input to green-light the trade

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
            Kawhi is secretly our Lebron James.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Lowry never liked JV..... as a player. So it's a win-win for Kyle.
              Never heard of any resentment, what are your sources?!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                It was fairly obvious watching the games. He would often be annoyed with JV when he felt that he messed up.

Comment

• I saw Marc in that shootaround video

I think Marc will play today?

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                    It was fairly obvious watching the games. He would often be annoyed with JV when he felt that he messed up.
                    Lowry got annoyed with anyone messing up including his boy DeRozan.

It wasn't personal.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      Some Lowry quotes a few years back. It's gotten better in recent years.

Comment

• Was looking for some Gasol stuff online today and came across this:
                        https://www.bball-index.com/marc-gasol-trade-2019/

This was done after the rumours came out that the Hornets were interested in him.

This chart was quite interesting (for me):

Gasol has declined through the years, but has still been effective in a lot of areas. Key thing for me is that his interior defense got an A-. I was worried that his defense has dropped off but it doesn't look like it.

Both his DRPM and his PIPM scores seem to confirm that as well.

I'm slowly coming around. Anxiously awaiting to see what he's like on the court with the team.

Does Nurse allow him to initiate the offense from the high post? Or do we still rely on the ball handler to make a play through screens or what not. Will be interesting to see what we do.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
                          Well if you want to keep him, you have to make it his team. If it wasn't just a miswording on his part. I could see the team wanting his input, and a good sign that he gave it.

Comment

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
                            Well if you want to keep him, you have to make it his team. If it wasn't just a miswording on his part. I could see the team wanting his input, and a good sign that he gave it.
                            It's just a bad choice of words. Kawhi isn't exactly the most eloquent of speakers, I think that's pretty much understood.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Good old Jose still a good dude after all these years.

Comment

Working...
                                X