X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

007 wrote: View Post
    I mean, he can shoot the ball
    Can he really?

I remember when Kawhi ripped the ball from Mclemore on two possessions in a row when he was on San Antonio. Mclemore got benched after that.

Comment

Jan. 8/19

Comment

c-troop wrote: View Post

... I'd be giving this a bit of a side-eye, except that as per the tweet, it's a 10-day contract and not an outright signing. As a 10-day signing, it's actually kind of great - it gives us a chance to see if there's a mutual fit there with our bench, without an outright commitment just yet.

Comment

Ben McLemore ....

I was hoping for Mack.

Ahhh well I guess at this point we need warm bodies.

I would have signed Lorenzo Brown for a 10 days instead.

Comment

I don’t mind it really. We still have a three roster spots left. He was once a great prospect. He shots 41% from three. He can play passable D. We only signed him to a 10 day contract so it’s low risk. I know ppl want Matthews and Wayne but they’re looking for things the Raptors can’t give them, so cant fault them on that. Not the sexiest name out there but will do for now. If it doesn’t work out in 10 days, cut him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Ben McLemore ....

I was hoping for Mack.

Ahhh well I guess at this point we need warm bodies.

I would have signed Lorenzo Brown for a 10 days instead.
              I want us to sign Mack11 to a 10-day.

Comment

Somehow Doug smith is always wrong. He said there would be no moves before the game and then we go and sign Mclemore to a 10 day. I love it.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                  Somehow Doug smith is always wrong. He said there would be no moves before the game and then we go and sign Mclemore to a 10 day. I love it.
                  somebody said that there will be moves because Doug said there wouldn't be any.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                    I posted in the trade thread that a big trade was coming cause Doug wrote a piece saying the best thing to do was nothing. Just assume the opposite of everything he writes. Doug should really try the George plan where he does the opposite of whatever his instincts say.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                      Robyn Lopez or Marcin Gortat - 3rd big, savvy and reliable when one of the bigs goes down

Markieff Moris - back up PF (risk due to history but heard he’s a good friend of Kyle), has a decent stroke from outside who can stretch the floor. He can be the bad guy for a contender.

Omri Casspi - another scorer (36% career beyond 22 ft)

Wayne Ellington - dead eye shooter, Raptors are desperate to have one

Courtney Lee - another scorer and had played with Marc in the past

Jeremy Lin or Ben Mclemore - both can play the PG or SG position
                      Mclemore now Who’s next....

I’d say Gortat and Morris

Comment

• Funny that Ben is the only lottery pick in that Raps uni.

How a fortune of a NBA player sometimes can be unpredictable

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                          I want us to sign Mack11 to a 10-day.
                          I'm pretty sure that guy drinks heavily every Raptors game.

Comment

• Ben is shooting 41% from 3 this year
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              Mclemore now Who’s next....

I’d say Gortat and Morris
                              I don't think we need another big who won't get minutes. Wayne is gone... I think you either get Lin... or you go for a courtney lee type

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                                I don't think we need another big who won't get minutes. Wayne is gone... I think you either get Lin... or you go for a courtney lee type
                                We most definitely need an insurance big.

Comment

Working...
                                X