buy out market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mitchell Duong wrote: View Post
    ...I hope the MLSE didn't cheap out, and Masai can make whatever moves he wants here.
    They haven't cheaped out at all in the last 3 - 4 years, allowing the Raptors to operate as a tax team with one of the highest payrolls in the league for the last two season (3rd to 5th highest payroll?). I think this story about them being cheap needs to die. They aren't throwing money in the toilet, but they clearly are willing to spend as required to put a money making team on the floor.
    Last edited by Puffer; Mon Feb 11, 2019, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
      I mean i dont give a fuck about MLSE saving money, but Richardson and Monroe werent winning any games, I guess its a wash.
      The thing to note is that if they now add a tax-MLE signing it brings their tax bill roughly in line with where it was before the trade deadline. So they might be able to add talent within their budget this way.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Gortat and Teodosic?

Comment

• I'd go with Kieff and Lopez (or Gortat) for our last two spots.

Just load the bench with veterans. Not a huge fan of Teodosic. We could use a PG but I think we could figure it out with McCaw/Norm and Loyd if Fred or Kyle get hurt.

Besides Gasol is basically a point center anyway.

Comment

• How many spots left?

Comment

• What about Jamal Crawford?

Comment

• Sauce not being bought out:

Comment

• Actually Cavs traded for him, then traded him out to Houston, who traded him to Indiana who then waived him.. so looks like the Cavs took him back.

Comment

• Is Loyd eligible for the playoffs as a 2-way or does he have to be signed to the main squad?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Actually Cavs traded for him, then traded him out to Houston, who traded him to Indiana who then waived him.. so looks like the Cavs took him back.
                      Lol. That’s a Ridnour worthy whirlwind right there.

Good for him for landing somewhere though

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Actually Cavs traded for him, then traded him out to Houston, who traded him to Indiana who then waived him.. so looks like the Cavs took him back.
                        That's absurd. The NBA should not permit that kind of stuff.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
                          What about Jamal Crawford?
                          Not bought out.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Could definitely use another legit 7 footer. A bit of Marc Gasol foul trouble or injury away (knock on wood) from not being able to handle Embiid, Cusins, etc. at all.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Comment

• Cool.. he's a big upgrade

Can he play tonight LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X