buy out market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank the tank is worthless.

Rather pay Justin Hamilton 4 more years to be an empty spot on the bench.

Comment

• Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Not a big Linton Johnson fan, eh Blake?

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
          Not a big Linton Johnson fan, eh Blake?
          In all fairness Lin has ways to go before he comes close to the legend of Pops.

Btw didn't realize that Pops is today the general manager of a G league team.
          Last edited by Hotshot; Mon Feb 11, 2019, 06:45 PM.

Comment

<<<------------

Comment

• He's a guy I'd like to target. Need another big. Not a C but with Boucher now locked up I would be more comfortable getting another PF that can move OG down the pecking order (love ya OG, but we need someone a tad more consistent in the playoffs).

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

He's a guy I'd like to target. Need another big. Not a C but with Boucher now locked up I would be more comfortable getting another PF that can move OG down the pecking order (love ya OG, but we need someone a tad more consistent in the playoffs).
                I'd rather not put my trust in agent Rich Paul these days.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

He's a guy I'd like to target. Need another big. Not a C but with Boucher now locked up I would be more comfortable getting another PF that can move OG down the pecking order (love ya OG, but we need someone a tad more consistent in the playoffs).
                  Ugh, not Morris. I can convince myself to cheer for a team of mercenaries but not if there are too many assholes. Morris is like adding three or four of them.

Comment

Btw didn't realize that Pops is today the general manager of a G league team.
                    They could retire Pops' 44 and I would defend it forever,

Comment

• I wonder if Masai could sell Markieff Morris and Robin Lopez on the opportunities to knock their brothers out of the playoffs and get finals appearance

Comment

• Comment

• We get a crazy guy and we good to go
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Mixed feelings on this one....should be interesting to see how the republic feels about it if if comes to pass.....or if it doesn't.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              Mixed feelings on this one....should be interesting to see how the republic feels about it if if comes to pass.....or if it doesn't.
                              Locker room shit disturber potential that might lower our chances to re-sign Kawhi, while also not bringing that much talent and not moving the needle at all. I'd pass.

Comment

• keep kefiee away from the team
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X