No announcement yet.

buy out market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally added an above average shooter which everybody's begging for. The new cj miles role, helps backcourt with fred out. 10 to 12 min a night and hopefully makes a couple 3s
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• correct me if I am wrong, we dont need to sign anyone by March 1st for playoffs...but instead i think players have to be waived by March 1st to play in playoffs right?

Comment

• Meh
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Better than Ben McLemore or VC
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• lmaoooo
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Finally added an above average shooter which everybody's begging for. The new cj miles role, helps backcourt with fred out. 10 to 12 min a night and hopefully makes a couple 3s
              Some shooters need more minutes to shoot well. Coming in cold and making a couple 3's off the bench in limited minutes isn't as easy as it looks, so said Steve Kerr.

Comment

• Spark wrote: View Post
                correct me if I am wrong, we dont need to sign anyone by March 1st for playoffs...but instead i think players have to be waived by March 1st to play in playoffs right?
                Correct. We can sign players up to the final day of the season to add to our playoff roster.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

lmaoooo
                  Kyle Lowry went flying but than again Meeks was probably on the juice even than.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    Please...no "Everything Jodie Meeks" thread.....I'm sure the server can only handle so much
                    Yeah, no thread for 10-day players please. This is signing looks like just like a placeholder because they were up against the 14 day deadline to get a 14th player. I think they're basically just killing time until March 1st (the last day players can be waived ) to add someone on a real contract

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      I say get him back on the juice and let's seem what a fully cycling PED nba athlete can do for a couple games. then sign someone better March 1st
                      they wont test him in playoffs...like this bring him back 2 weeks before playoffs

Comment

• Nice. Worth a look.

Comment

• Meeks was a good pick. With a 10 day contract there is no risk. If he can play than it's a great pick up. I remember being a bit worried about Meeks before we played the Wizards (lol), and when he got banned I did a bit of a happy dance.

He's a scrub, but he can also go off. Career 37% 3pt shooter. He shot 41% a couple of years ago. So that box gets checked.

Comment

• It will be all up to Kawhi this offseason to put this debate to rest or not:

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              It will be all up to Kawhi this offseason to put this debate to rest or not:

This whole thing sprouted up all over again recently because of Chris Bosh's off-hand comments about going through customs with jewelry? smh.

At some point, if the city, media, fans have an acute level of inferiority complex and paranoia to feel the need to defend every negative comment sent our way by American players, media, etc....... then you kind of deserve what you get. Just ignore it, man. It was Chris Bosh.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                This whole thing sprouted up all over again recently because of Chris Bosh's off-hand comments about going through customs with jewelry? smh.

At some point, if the city, media, fans have an acute level of inferiority complex and paranoia to feel the need to defend every negative comment sent our way by American players, media, etc....... then you kind of deserve what you get. Just ignore it, man. It was Chris Bosh.
                                The "We're a world class city! Right guys? Guys?" side of Toronto is kind of irritating. Just be yourself. You're fine.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X