buy out market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inthepaint wrote: View Post
    Locker room shit disturber potential that might lower our chances to re-sign Kawhi, while also not bringing that much talent and not moving the needle at all. I'd pass.
    With guys like Gasol, Danny and Kyle, I wouldn't worry too much about any locker room issues, Washington is a shit show anyway. Plus if Morris comes here, it will be of his own free will, meaning he wants to be here.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
      With guys like Gasol, Danny and Kyle, I wouldn't worry too much about any locker room issues, Washington is a shit show anyway. Plus if Morris comes here, it will be of his own free will, meaning he wants to be here.
      I can see it a week later, Markief would be like "WTF is this free flow offence shit!! I ain't getting my touches!!I need a new contract Nurse Dawg! Imma slap you if I don't get my numbers up!!"

Comment

• Our team is missing one crazy guy. Lowry is a pitbull, but hes kind of docile these days; especially without his BFF. Ibaka is an enforcer, but still not crazy.

Comment

• 2 Zach Randolph vs Markieff Morris comparisons when Z-Bo went to the Semis and Conf Finals. vs Morris' last 2 seasons
          I think the law of averages surely applies here.
          Morris' could ignite some of that old Grit and Grind action and he probably has more left in the tank.

Exhibit A: https://bit.ly/2N1TSp1

Exhibit B: https://bit.ly/2GnmDMy

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
            Our team is missing one crazy guy. Lowry is a pitbull, but hes kind of docile these days; especially without his BFF. Ibaka is an enforcer, but still not crazy.
            We don't need a crazy guy, we need a tough guy. Markief only picks fights with rookies or players smaller than him, he aint tough just fronting.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              We don't need a crazy guy, we need a tough guy. Markief only picks fights with rookies or players smaller than him, he aint tough just fronting.
              bench players are usually rookies or players smaller than him

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                I can see it a week later, Markief would be like "WTF is this free flow offence shit!! I ain't getting my touches!!I need a new contract Nurse Dawg! Imma slap you if I don't get my numbers up!!"
                someone needs to rough up Nurse. Sign me up
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Marcin Gortat? His per 36 numbers (hate using it) is actually good.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                    Marcin Gortat? His per 36 numbers (hate using it) is actually good.
                    He's the big I've been low-key hoping for. Tough, physical player, capable of playing on the edge a la Draymond Green (and indeed, a good match-up for him if we get that far), but still a solid fundamental player overall.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                      Ugh, not Morris. I can convince myself to cheer for a team of mercenaries but not if there are too many assholes. Morris is like adding three or four of them.
                      Agreed. How does one cheer for a Morris twin?

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                        Ugh, not Morris. I can convince myself to cheer for a team of mercenaries but not if there are too many assholes. Morris is like adding three or four of them.
                        Jangles wrote: View Post
                        Agreed. How does one cheer for a Morris twin?

Comment

• People should stop trying to act like they were Mother Teresa’s disciples.

Sheed Wallace was the Trailblazer’s asshole before Detroit righted the loose screws in his brain but the dude is talented.

Kieff is no Sheed but he is a decent back up big who can manage to play three positions (C/PF and SF). Just like Sheed, has some very rough edges but surrounding him with legit players like Marc and Kawhi will straigthen him out. A good friend of Kyle and he is going to an organization being overseen by Masai.

Get him Masai

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                            People should stop trying to act like they were Mother Teresa’s disciples.

Sheed Wallace was the Trailblazer’s asshole before Detroit righted the loose screws in his brain but the dude is talented.

Kieff is no Sheed but he is a decent back up big who can manage to play three positions (C/PF and SF). Just like Sheed, has some very rough edges but surrounding him with legit players like Marc and Kawhi will straigthen him out. A good friend of Kyle and he is going to an organization being overseen by Masai.

Get him Masai
                            Is it worth the experiment?

Maybe.

Comment

• With the Lin signing we still have 1 open spot right?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                                With the Lin signing we still have 1 open spot right?
                                Two. One we need to fill in the next couple weeks (possibly with a 10-day), plus a 15th spot we may or may not fill now (but would probably give to Loyd come the playoffs, though maybe not if they want to keep him on a 2-way next season).
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X