No announcement yet.

Raps @ Knicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 points 6 rebounds 3 assists a steal and a block in 26 minutes. 1/3 from 3.

Comment

• Any chance Masai and Nick were playing the long game hiring the Spanish national coach this year?

Comment

• Comment

• Gasol is going to play. Who knew?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            Any chance Masai and Nick were playing the long game hiring the Spanish national coach this year?
            well they allow him to leave when Spanish basketball needs him so they must hold him in pretty high regard
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Any chance Masai and Nick were playing the long game hiring the Spanish national coach this year?
              Gotta wonder...

Comment

As much as I enjoy the 8th dimension chess angle. I'm going to say no. I think Nick just wanted some strong assistants.

Comment

• How come our coaches' suits never fit lol

Comment

• remember when Marc got fizdale fired? I bet fizdale remembers
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I think we see a new Lowry from here on out as well ... I think he likes the Gasol trade too. Just a gut feeling.

Comment

• Too early? We miss JV against Jordan lol

Comment

• Siakam needs a stop and pop

Comment

• Why do we always play down to our opponents level?! Playing crappy vs crappy team.

Comment

• Whole lotta bricks, but have to give the hometown crowd a little hope.

Comment

• When the knicks try to show time you, make them pay!

Comment

Working...
                                X