No announcement yet.

Raps @ Knicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the top of backboard not outta bounds?
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Man Gasol does everything right on the floor. What a huge add this is going to be.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Raptor fans better be careful in New York or Vinny the neck will pay them a visit
        Manhattan safer than Toronto these days lol

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
          Man Gasol does everything right on the floor. What a huge add this is going to be.
          yep! I love JV but we need Gasol bad... now Kawhi if he's double teamed can drop it into Gasol...

Comment

• Yea Marc is good. I can already see it. There's so much more spacing with him out there
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Gasol brough calmness to the new bench mob.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                Yea Marc is good. I can already see it. There's so much more spacing with him out there
                he has the respect of the other players and the refs... it will go a long way...

Comment

• Also the biggest thing we missed with JV was screen setting. I can already see Gasol sets some really good screens
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Did not like the way we started. Seen that too many times, starting 3Q happens too with these vets.

Comment

• Well I hope they just take care of business now. Knicks played on the road last night, so they should be fading.

Comment

• How about Gasol at the 5 Ibaka at the 4 Siakam at the 3 Kawhi at the 2 and Lowry at 1..Danny to the bench?

Comment

• I will say this about the knicks.

in a best case scenario you get Zion... and then have cap space for Durant and Irving... man would be a tough team overnight.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            Gasol brough calmness to the new bench mob.
                            Veteran presence, someone with star reputation like him will do that.

Comment

• Gasol's first bucket!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Also the biggest thing we missed with JV was screen setting. I can already see Gasol sets some really good screens
                                Here is the biggest difference. JV is dangeous in certain spots on the floor, Gasol is dangerous everywhere on the floor.

Comment

Working...
                                X