X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Let the FVV vs. Lin debates begin...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/howardm.../#4aa7bf0d1ca8
    All of this needs to be qualified by the fact that Vanvleet's been injured all season.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
      C'mon, Puff. Questioning one's fandom on a fan board is like playing the race card. A bit too quick on the draw on this discussion as there was actually some useful insight that cropped up. No bigger fan of Masai on this board than yours truly, but even The Masaiah is not above criticism or at least some mild post-game analysis for some of the moves he's made. You took that to Defcon 5, lol.
      Everybody has the right to post opinions, no argument from me. But let me try something here:
      "...constantly seems to fuck up and overpay his role players"

"...has a tendency to overpay his role players"

See, one is a harsh judgment coming from the position of a fan, not knowing all the details of negotiation, nuances of the situation, what other GM's may have said, what agents have said exact financial situation of the team etc.

The other is an opinion based observation that is slightly more humble. Less as if you think you know more than a very successful GM of a pretty successful franchise that seems to be doing okay. I would agree the second statement is mild post game criticism. The first? Not so much. But just my opinion. Maybe you are right.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Too early imo but no big deal
        apperntly Jlin txted JV to get his premission. Classy
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
          apperntly Jlin txted JV to get his premission. Classy
          Yeah I read that. Like I said no big deal but it's a bit too early to even ask imo. JV's #17 jersey is hardly even cold yet ....

Comment

Yeah I read that. Like I said no big deal but it's a bit too early to even ask imo. JV's #17 jersey is hardly even cold yet ....
            Even the surrounding numbers: 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, 20

should be off limits for at least a month.
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Maybe Lin is gonna txt JV next to see if he can have his house. And his Wife. maybe he can get a itty bitty baller too

Comment

Maybe Lin is gonna txt JV next to see if he can have his house. And his Wife. maybe he can get a itty bitty baller too
                Oh God. It just crossed my mind godaddy probably sees dollar signs to sink their teeth into Lin
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Oh God. It just crossed my mind godaddy probably sees dollar signs to sink their teeth into Lin
                  Oh for sure. I wonder if their going to keep running the cj pj spot for the rest of the year. they probably already payed for the ad time and remember when snickers kept that cory joesph commerical going for a whole year after he was gone

Comment

Masai should definitely be issuing a team-wide Go-Daddy ban.

Comment

Oh for sure. I wonder if their going to keep running the cj pj spot for the rest of the year. they probably already payed for the ad time and remember when snickers kept that cory joesph commerical going for a whole year after he was gone
                      That wouldn't be so bad - as the curse would stay with Miles.

Comment

LinSanitary Wipes?

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          LinSanitary Wipes?
                          How bout a Drake and Jeremy collaboration. The LINt roller

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

and here i'm thinking it would have been classiest to just pick a different number but hey what do i know

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              and here i'm thinking it would have been classiest to just pick a different number but hey what do i know
                              LOL very true.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                                Yeah, 77 would have been the better (and cooler) choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X