Everything Jeremy Lin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• /slow clap welcome Jeremy Lin, the basketball IQ has risen with the additions of Marc Gasol and Lin I expect big things from this team. We got 20 + games to put this together. I am a believer

Comment

• Comment

• I wonder if we become the most watched team globally this year in the playoffs?

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
            I wonder if we become the most watched team globally this year in the playoffs?
            We just added China & Spain to an already interested American audience thanks to Kawhi.

So I would say yes.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
              We just added China & Spain to an already interested American audience thanks to Kawhi.

So I would say yes.
              And we have the Spurs and Grizzlies fanbases watching us under a microscope. Not too shabby.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
                I wonder if we become the most watched team globally this year in the playoffs?
                we might get Christmas game next year if Lin is on a roster. No joke lmao
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  we might get Christmas game next year if Lin is on a roster. No joke lmao
                  that's gotta help us in free agency. that many eyes on you can really help push a players' brand.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

So I would say yes.
                    Lin is American lol

Comment

• Yes but he is from chinese origin

Comment

• Let the FVV vs. Lin debates begin...

the strengths Lin brings that far outpace what VanVleet has posted so far this season. Lowry is an elite finisher, in efficiency if not volume — 18.1 percent of his attempts are inside of three feet from the hoop, and he's shooting 64.9 percent on those attempts. VanVleet gets to the basket more — 25.2 percent of his attempts from inside three feet — but he's making just 50.3 percent of them, a huge dropoff from Lowry. Lin? 30.3 percent of his attempts are inside of three feet, and he's making 62.4 percent of those attempts. He remains one of the best in the league at getting those buckets at the rim on the drive, the engine of his Linsanity period.

Lin also edges VanVleet on assist percentage, rebound percentage, steal percentage — in virtually every way, Lin is an upgrade right now for a team with title aspirations. Moreover, VanVleet's availability is in question, as he'll be out for at least the next three weeks with an undisclosed ligament injury. Still, as long as Lin plays at the same level he's displayed in Atlanta, don't expect VanVleet to get those minutes back once he returns.
                        https://www.forbes.com/sites/howardm.../#4aa7bf0d1ca8

Comment

• LOL Lin fans putting in work. First they start with other back ups on team and then they'll go after Lowry
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            LOL Lin fans putting in work. First they start with other back ups on team and then they'll go after Lowry
                            In this case I think it's more that the sports writers and bloggers know that writing any article about Lin will get them clicks and put money on the table.

Comment

• To be fair, Lin IS way better at the role the Raptors have (foolishly) foisted on VanVleet this season. That's the upside of this move - if Lin is running PnR and driving, VanVleet is spotting up and moving the defence with timely cuts and shifting around the perimeter and defending, where he actually has tremendous value.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                To be fair, Lin IS way better at the role the Raptors have (foolishly) foisted on VanVleet this season. That's the upside of this move - if Lin is running PnR and driving, VanVleet is spotting up and moving the defence with timely cuts and shifting around the perimeter and defending, where he actually has tremendous value.
                                Well somebody (i.e. Masai) messed up big time, because they signed FVV to a backup PG, but you're saying that Fred is really a 5'10" JJ Redick.

Comment

Working...
                                X