Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    How bout a Drake and Jeremy collaboration. The LINt roller
    I'm a little leery about that; it could easily be construed as a Lin Troller.

Comment

• With Lin on board and McCaw looking like a stop gap as a third string PG, my thought is FVV will not have to rush back and can get 100% healthy for the playoff run.
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
        With Lin on board and McCaw looking like a stop gap as a third string PG, my thought is FVV will not have to rush back and can get 100% healthy for the playoff run.
        if he's not back I wouldn't really mind
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• It's Jeremy Lin Bobble Head Game Day!

Comment

• BTW McCaw is fucking fast, even faster than Lin during Linsanity days (although Lin was more chance of pace than straight line speed). I'm ok with Lin spelling some time as a SG off the bench.

Comment

• Alex can tweet this

Comment

• I know someone here who's not gonna be happy when he sees that
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

This is gonna go over CRAZY in T.O., especially if he balls, watch. All the casuals know the name Jeremy Lin in Canada.

In fact I'd go as far as to say he was more known by name than Kawhi Leonard before acquisition.
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      This is gonna go over CRAZY in T.O., especially if he balls, watch. All the casuals know the name Jeremy Lin in Canada.

In fact I'd go as far as to say he was more known by name than Kawhi Leonard before acquisition.
                      If he avergae like 15pts a game. I expected linsanisty 2.0. Its gonna be really fun with both him and marc arriving right as we start a big home stand
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Definitely. So many casuals or puck fans I know either didn't know who Kawhi was at all last summer or had to ask "But is he any good? We lost DEROZAN."
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Got him for the minimum. Nice.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Got him for the minimum. Nice.
                            I saw that as well. Wow. That's great. Would've assumed we would've had to lure him here with the mid-level or whatever.

Dan? (or some other cap magician?) What does this mean going forward? To him? To us? Do we still have mid-level for another player? Would we actually use it? (Might be insulting to Lin if we did, no?) Do we have any chance of retaining him next year? Thinking too far ahead? (assuredly)

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              I saw that as well. Wow. That's great. Would've assumed we would've had to lure him here with the mid-level or whatever.

Dan? (or some other cap magician?) What does this mean going forward? To him? To us? Do we still have mid-level for another player? Would we actually use it? (Might be insulting to Lin if we did, no?) Do we have any chance of retaining him next year? Thinking too far ahead? (assuredly)
                              We do still have the tax MLE (about 4.5M right now but dropping in value every day) to offer another buyout candidate. But I was sure they’d need it for Lin, awesome that he came for the minimum. Looks like he valued the role more, to advertise himself heading into FA.

We won’t have his rights to pay him, and will be far over the tax, so if we want to sign Lin, it will need to be with next season’s tax MLE, I suppose. Probably would require a home town discount. This looks like a rental to me.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                We do still have the tax MLE (about 4.5M right now but dropping in value every day) to offer another buyout candidate. But I was sure they’d need it for Lin, awesome that he came for the minimum. Looks like he valued the role more, to advertise himself heading into FA.

We won’t have his rights to pay him, and will be far over the tax, so if we want to sign Lin, it will need to be with next season’s tax MLE, I suppose. Probably would require a home town discount. This looks like a rental to me.
                                Looking forward to Linsanity while it lasts.

Comment

Working...
                                X