Nets @ Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    The 3 point defence was the only real bad I could think of but it was SO bad. Oh and not starting and finishing the game with Gasol. The bad shooting is just who we are at this point so I won't bother bringing that up.
    3 pt coverage was OK for some but they made some circus threes, especially late. Others Raps teams that would have been back greating and resulted in a loss

Comment

• Gasol didn't finish the game cause he had played like 12 mins straight. he will start post all star I'm sure of it. and this is not a #fakewin Brooklyn a good team with impressive victory under their belt. Gasol looked great in the 2nd half when Lin joins the team I believe we going to be gushing over the potential like we were the first 20 games of the season
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
        They didn’t trade for Gasol to bring him off the bench. They are easing him in and they get an extra full week basically with the all star break. He will be starting and finishing games cause the front office will make sure he is.
        This.
        Masai traded for Gasol to start not to shore up the bench

Comment

• Comment

• Let's not lose perspective, without Marc the bench could have been why we lost this game.

The bench needs him, the starter tho sluggish and middling of late are stacked.

When he plays with them great.

Comment

• Are u talking 12” sandwiches.. not since I heard Gerard was a child molester

Comment

• The 3 pointer helps erase the gaps, and it almost cancelled out a surprisingly decent Raptors offensive game. 56% fg and 31 assists.

I felt we were in a malaise until Gasol in the 3rd. He seemed to bring that new enthusiasm onto the court and it sparked the team. Starters seemed sparked by it as well, save for that 8-0 run they gave up at the end.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• This game taught me 5 things, Gasol is amazing, Gasol NEEDS to start, Gasol MUST end games, McCaw is for real and Gasol is our answer to zone defences. Give it to him in the high post against a zone defence and it's over. Give to him the high post all the time against any defence and its over to be honest.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Man Marc looked really good with the bench and the starters tonight! Can't wait to see what Lin brings to the bench now, damn things are looking up for the Raptors!

Comment

• Get Morris Twin and we gucci
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Comment

• Starters:
                              Lowry
                              Green
                              Kawhi
                              Siakam
                              Gasol

Bench:
                              FVV/McLamore
                              Lin
                              Powell
                              McCaw
                              Ibaka

If you bring in Morris and have Morris/Ibaka off the bench... what a monster team...

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                They didn’t trade for Gasol to bring him off the bench. They are easing him in and they get an extra full week basically with the all star break. He will be starting and finishing games cause the front office will make sure he is.
                                You better be right
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X