Nets @ Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G__Deane wrote: View Post
    Other way around. Simmons asked Magic if he could work out with him in the Summer and Magic said he's be glad to
    What's Magic going to teach Ben Simmons these days? How to eat hamburgers? Run businesses? Magic doesn't look like he could last 30 seconds on a basketball court. This smells like another Rich Paul-Lebron-Lakers scheme cooking. Is Simmons going to threaten the Sixers that he'll sign the QO and become a UFA in 2021?

Comment

The only good thing about Fred actually taking time out for this new injury is it will finally give him a chance to really rest the other injuries he has that have been ailing him. So hopefully when he comes back he's truly good to go health wise and it will just be about getting back into game shape. If he can come back and play about 2-3 weeks worth of games that would be good enough I think.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

League won't find anything... Its the Lakers - they always get away with stuff. Now that they have Lebron, no chance. They can basically tamper all their way to a championship.

Comment

Comment

At least a lot of that time will be during the all-star break. So good timing from that perspective. This team just can't stay healthy though.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              At least a lot of that time will be during the all-star break. So good timing from that perspective. This team just can't stay healthy though.
              Fred is clearly very injury prone though. That's another good reason why having him be a floor spacer and secondary ball handler is good. Keep him out the paint trying to do too much lol
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                Fred is clearly very injury prone though. That's another good reason why having him be a floor spacer and secondary ball handler is good. Keep him out the paint trying to do too much lol
                Fred gets pounded trying to score at the rim, on what would be a routine layup for bigger or more athletic PGs.

Comment

Two words... DRAYMOND FUCKING GREEN.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

3 weeks you say?! Last time with JV, it was suppose to be 4 weeks and ended up being 8.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      3 weeks you say?! Last time with JV, it was suppose to be 4 weeks and ended up being 8.
                      True enough. Gulp.

Anyone know the play where he injured it? Missed the game.

Maybe this was known to be coming and influenced Lin's decision..

Comment

Alright. Fred is out of rotation. He'll be back like in March. We'll be rolling by then. Sour grapes.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                          Fred gets pounded trying to score at the rim, on what would be a routine layup for bigger or more athletic PGs.
                          Exactly. I don't know. With Lin coming I'm not as distraught about this injury. It doesn't seem to be a long term thing, it didn't need surgery and it will give him a chance to actually rest and heal his other injuries as well. He would not have taken time off otherwise knowing him. Also Lin now being the primary point guard and having to kind of run the team alone is good for him. It will help him get acclimated to the team quicker. I'll give fred 4 weeks to come back cause he's going to need to practice before playing an actual game just to make so there are no set backs. So if he can gets 2 weeks of games under his belt before the playoffs I think that should be good enough for him. Maybe I'm just being optimistic. I don't know

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            Jv's was a pretty bad injury that needed surgery though. So I'm hoping he won't be out anywhere close to as long

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                              True enough. Gulp.

Anyone know the play where he injured it? Missed the game.

Maybe this was known to be coming and influenced Lin's decision..
                              The team has been saying he has been banged up for like the last 2 months. So who know really the dude hits the ground hard under the rim about 3-5 times a game.
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                                Fred looks like he lost a step or something this season, last season his quickness got him to the basket with ease, this year it's like watching a 6 year old playing against his dad, you know a rejection is likely the outcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X