Nets @ Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotshot wrote: View Post
    3 weeks you say?! Last time with JV, it was suppose to be 4 weeks and ended up being 8.
    No. JV was to be re-evaluated in 4 weeks., not back playing in 4.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Man, I guess we’re never going to have a fully healthy team
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Fred looks like he lost a step or something this season, last season his quickness got him to the basket with ease, this year it's like watching a 6 year old playing against his dad, you know a rejection is likely the outcome.
        He hasn't lost anything. Fred wasn't on any opposing team's scouting report last year. After being nominated for 6MOTY, he is.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          Woj's words as well...

planetmars wrote: View Post

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
            I think they said they will be evaluating Fred after 3 weeks as well. Not 100% sure though
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
              Woj's words as well...
              Welp I was right they did say that. So let's hope it heals fully after the 3 weeks.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                I think they said they will be evaluating Fred after 3 weeks as well. Not 100% sure though

Comment

Fred looks like he lost a step or something this season, last season his quickness got him to the basket with ease, this year it's like watching a 6 year old playing against his dad, you know a rejection is likely the outcome.
                  Unfortunately he is 340th of 383 players in FG% in the restricted area (min 1 attempt/game) at 51.2%.

But this is basically the same as last year: 354th of 394 players and 51.4%. He just doesn't have great size or finishing ability.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    Unfortunately he is 340th of 383 players in FG% in the restricted area (min 1 attempt/game) at 51.2%.

But this is basically the same as last year: 354th of 394 players and 51.4%. He just doesn't have great size or finishing ability.
                    Fred needs to study some JJ Barea film to work on his small man finishing at the rim skills. Barea was at 65%+ for the last few seasons until he got injured.

Comment

The bench losing Siakam was huge. He broke down defences with his movement, size, and speed. And even with that the bench offence stagnated at times. Without him they've played uphill in quicksand all year (especially with CJ shooting 30%).
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                        The bench losing Siakam was huge. He broke down defences with his movement, size, and speed. And even with that the bench offence stagnated at times. Without him they've played uphill in quicksand all year (especially with CJ shooting 30%).
                        Pascal should have gotten that 6MOTY nomination last year.

Comment

Let's Go Game Day!
                          Shorthanded again, maybe Kawhi will get motivated and take over

Comment

Comment

c-troop wrote: View Post

Thats why he was a huge upgrade. 2nd unit getting some open shots for once. But missing per usual.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                                Loyd backing up Lowry tonight? good lord.

Another name-change? You're racking up the alter egos hahaha
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X