Wiz @ Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    Plenty of room in here for us to spice it up.

The last one of Gasol all pumped up after a big play does it for me. I'm ready for more.

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post
      Weird watching Grizz. vs Spurs last night. JV rocked DD with a 1Q screen. Delon starts in place of a sick Conley. Poeltl, CJ, Bruno defends Gay, Marco B....It was a Raptor Reunion!
      Bruno blocked Gay and stuffed DD. CJ breaks Belli's ankles. I was so confused. Wright kinda sucked though.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
        Bruno blocked Gay and stuffed DD. CJ breaks Belli's ankles. I was so confused. Wright kinda sucked though.
        This is put up or shut up time for delon Wright. They're gonna gift him a lot of minutes and hope they have something there
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            This is put up or shut up time for delon Wright. They're gonna gift him a lot of minutes and hope they have something there
            I don't see it. He's just not productive enough. 4 points in 35 minutes. He had 6 assists but, yeah, that's not going to cut it.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
              Magic Johnson is just as bad as Jordan if not worse. But Jordan is known as a bad exec while people call Magic a genius. Why? Because every big name players wants to play for the Lakers. Compare to Charlotte, nobody wants to play in Charlotte.
              Magic has his rep in the "real" business world (real estate and others) ... away from basketball. No doubt his bkgrnd as a great in bb helped open some doors there ... but his record of accomplishment in business is quite impressive. MJ has not won as an owner but is that indictment enough to call him a bad businessman ? I don't think so. His franchise continues to be around and I assume it's profitable.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                Unfortunately.... there is this....

http://www.nba.com/article/2018/02/2...pression-tweet

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                  Magic has his rep in the "real" business world (real estate and others) ... away from basketball. No doubt his bkgrnd as a great in bb helped open some doors there ... but his record of accomplishment in business is quite impressive. MJ has not won as an owner but is that indictment enough to call him a bad businessman ? I don't think so. His franchise continues to be around and I assume it's profitable.
                  Jordans "business acumen" basically comes down to the profit off the Jordan Brand of Nike. Nike made Jordan a billionaire, full stop. Same as Tiger Woods. Yes, a sporting goods and apparel company that is so massive it has made millionaire athletes into billionaires in multiple sports just by them siding with it.

Comment

Kawhi questionable tonight with a sore knee. With the break coming, better to give him the night off. But I sure hope Lin is suiting up if so, because we're real short on creators right now.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                      Kawhi questionable tonight with a sore knee. With the break coming, better to give him the night off. But I sure hope Lin is suiting up if so, because we're real short on creators right now.
                      Hope he decides to rest for the all-star game too.. Maybe play a bit of the first and third quarters to appease the fans who voted him in. And then take the rest off.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                        Unfortunately.... there is this....

http://www.nba.com/article/2018/02/2...pression-tweet
                        But that was a year ago. In the current interview, he says he's not in a perfect space but better than in the Summer and after the trade:

https://www.expressnews.com/sports/c...edium=referral

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Hope he decides to rest for the all-star game too.. Maybe play a bit of the first and third quarters to appease the fans who voted him in. And then take the rest off.
                          IF youre sitting out the game before the all star game itd be ridiculous to play the all star game. THATS JUST me

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                            I'd sit him for sure. He needs to be absolutely healthy and start producing Kawhi-like numbers agian. Neither he nor Kowry should play more than token minutes in the AS game imo. Team first.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              IF youre sitting out the game before the all star game itd be ridiculous to play the all star game. THATS JUST me
                              More than just you. It only makes sense. You're injured; Team first over silly exhibition game....u tell 'em Masai

Comment

Hope Demar takes care of himself. It's just a game at the end of a day.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X