Wiz @ Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
    Yes, PM me. I can do with negativity, but not after a win and with people who are not looking to debate.
    I've never PM'ed,

Click on user name. And on the left side of their profile, right under the PM option, is "add to ignore list. "
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
      I've never PM'ed,

Click on user name. And on the left side of their profile, right under the PM option, is "add to ignore list. "
      *You have to click on their profile first*

Comment

used to? he still does! the guy looks 80 and he's only 55... drinking has done a number on him

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
          *You have to click on their profile first*
          Yes, if it's done here. Goes straight to profile if done in the What's New list.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• We need Siakam to be the next Harden... just draw those fouls baby!

Comment

• Hey truth teller I’ve been a die hard ball fan since “shot on Ehlo” when I was in grade 3. Was a die hard bulls fan before we finally got a team in 95 which was the greatest day in my life. Never watched a hockey game in my life! Just die hard ball! If you don’t like what I have to say don’t try to block me like a fucking goof!! You sound like a crown!

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                used to? he still does! the guy looks 80 and he's only 55... drinking has done a number on him
                I wish he'd learn when to stop the constant rambling/shrieking. It's just annoying after awhile. Fun when he gets excited though.

Comment

• PASCAL

*swoons*

Comment

• Seb Scarborough wrote: View Post
                    Hey truth teller I’ve been a die hard ball fan since “shot on Ehlo” when I was in grade 3. Was a die hard bulls fan before we finally got a team in 95 which was the greatest day in my life. Never watched a hockey game in my life! Just die hard ball! If you don’t like what I have to say don’t try to block me like a fucking goof!! You sound like a crown!
                    What sound does a crown make?

Comment

Hey truth teller I’ve been a die hard ball fan since “shot on Ehlo” when I was in grade 3. Was a die hard bulls fan before we finally got a team in 95 which was the greatest day in my life. Never watched a hockey game in my life! Just die hard ball! If you don’t like what I have to say don’t try to block me like a fucking goof!! You sound like a crown!
                      I am unsure how being a long-time basketball fan automatically makes a subject matter expert. My false equivalency senses are tingling

Comment

• Pacers let that Bucks game slip away late. Scored 2 points in about the last 5 minutes. Just too many mistakes.

Comment

I’ve watched ball since Russell - Wilt era...

Comment

Kawhi clapping... thought he hated the team.
                            Only when he has to play...lol

Comment

• Question: is there a comp for Siaksm? Not how he plays or his stature but a late first rounder, no basketball pedigree, very little experience, becoming a starter and major contributor as a young player on a championship contender? I have one name in mind, a wild one, but curious what others can come up with.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                Question: is there a comp for Siaksm? Not how he plays or his stature but a late first rounder, no basketball pedigree, very little experience, becoming a starter and major contributor as a young player on a championship contender? I have one name in mind, a wild one, but curious what others can come up with.
                                Jimmy Butler?
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X