Wiz @ Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    I don't think its going to get resolved. I want to remain optimistic but where in February now. And rest days are going to ramp up the closer we get to the playoffs.
    Let me share the good news about our savior, Marc Gasol.

He better be starting post-ASG.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      I don't think its going to get resolved. I want to remain optimistic but where in February now. And rest days are going to ramp up the closer we get to the playoffs.
      This will be a problem, unless they take turns playing during playoffs.lol

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

I think so too, but "Superfluid" Coach Nurse may have other ideas...

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Yep it's so easy to see the difference in a Marc gasol and an ibaka. Marc looks like an all nba type of basketball player. Serge looks like a pretty good center. Serge and JV are actually quite similar. You dump them the ball, it's probably now them going iso and the ball isnt moving again.

Serge has done a fine job. But he's a role player who would fit fine on the bench. The fact hes still get 30 and marc getting 20 i pray is just pre break prep/precaution
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Isn't it better that we head into the AS break with questions? Rather than go in their hot and then come back cold heading into April like the past.

Comment

• By the way can we get some love for Jack Armstrongs work last night? He was on fire.

Boucher hits a 3
              "BONJOUUR!! MAGNAFEEEK!"

The guys from the starters wanting to hang out with him at all star
              "Wow! Those guys are big time! They're on TNT and ABC! I'm just over here hacking away for tsn"

On rod black having to go cover hockey and miss all star
              "Yeah of course, this network doesnt have enough hockey guys working for it. We gotta take more from basketball"
              Later when matt plugs a curling tournament coming up
              "Is rod black gonna cover that too?"

Jack is a national treasure

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                By the way can we get some love for Jack Armstrongs work last night? He was on fire.

Boucher hits a 3
                "BONJOUUR!! MAGNAFEEEK!"

"Wow! Those guys are big time! They're on TNT and ABC! I'm just over here hacking away for tsn"

"Yeah of course, this network doesnt have enough hockey guys working for it. We gotta take more from basketball"

Jack was the real MVP last night.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

By the way can we get some love for Jack Armstrongs work last night? He was on fire.

Boucher hits a 3
                  "BONJOUUR!! MAGNAFEEEK!"

my favorite was when devlin said pascal had 40. jack "The only time I ever had a 40 was back in the day in a brown bag" hahahaha
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    my favorite was when devlin said pascal had 40. jack "The only time I ever had a 40 was back in the day in a brown bag" hahahaha
                    Couple weeks ago he screwed up a name or something on air
                    "Matty I'm a little hungover from the superbowl Sunday!"
                    Matt: ITS WEDNESDAY, JACK!

even when he talks strategy or game its better and more interesting than leo.

#JackForAll82

Comment

Boucher hits a 3
                      "BONJOUUR!! MAGNAFEEEK!"

He was funny last night but I'm overall just not a fan. Too much shrieking about things not related to basketball. He actually gives me a headache. Calm down a bit a be professional some of the time....ymmv

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        He was funny last night but I'm overall just not a fan. Too much shrieking about things not related to basketball. He actually gives me a headache. Calm down a bit a be professional some of the time....ymmv
                        He does. He can get serious and add a dramatic flair to a tight game. Gimme that over leo "vanilla" rautins

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          That's my beef with Devlin in that he will spend minutes leading Jack / Leo in conversations on silly topics totally ignoring whats happening on the court.

Comment

• I could totally see Danny getting into broadcasting once his career is over.

Comment

• Ya he took broadcasting in school

..and thanks planetmars 👍🏻
                              Last edited by Yuri Gagarin; Thu Feb 14, 2019, 02:00 PM.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                                Lol Jack's the best.

PS love your avatar. Junkyard dog

Comment

Working...
                                X