• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    perspective

“Change is inevitable. Change is constant.”

Comment

• When Kawhi and Fred returns to the lineup, Powell should be completely out of the rotation.

Heck, I think McCaw and Miller are better players than Powell too.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Man my heart stopped when I saw spicy p take that tumble. Luckily hes all good but God damn that could've been bad

Comment

• Wizards always show up to play the Raptors, but are garbage against anyone else. Go figure

Comment

• I guess if we learned anything from last season... you can't mess with Powell's role once he gets comfortable in it. Probably the same with most of the Raps role players.

Comment

• And when the ref gods aren’t on your side, you better pick up the offence��*♀️ Klow cmon!

Comment

• We take waaay too many 3's for a team that can't shoot 3's. Just a thought.

Comment

• how has Lin been?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Nurse got fatter. That stress getting to him
                    Well it should, since Masai brought him the players that are supppse to bring the Raps to the next level but they still have poor habits that allows any team in the NBA to stay competitive with this team.

This is a problem.

Comment

• Linsanity and Gasoline about to pop off in the second half

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                        how has Lin been?
                        Meh. But he plays the only position where you actually need to know the playbook.

Comment

• Lol some dude actually tapped up his valancuinas jersey to read lin
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Newsflash. We got this

Comment

• In other news. The Bucks are shooting raptoresque tonight.

Comment

• Wiz get 65 ? I guess Rap defense a no show again? ANd why is Kawhi not playing tonight. This in and out and changes to must really be a nuisance to coaches and players.

Comment

Working...
                                X