No announcement yet.

Wiz @ Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's the next "star" that wants out but is on a 2-3 year deal? That's the guy we aim for. Free agency is for fools. The best way to get better is through trades or through the draft (trades are better though)

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
      Lowry, Ibaka, Gasol, and Siakam are still quite good though the first 3 are getting old. I think Masai moves some of them if Kawhi leaves in the summer.
      Moves some of them sure, but I dont think itll be a race to the bottom as others have suggested. Maybe a transition year. But masai is not a tank guy. Neither is mlse. Similar to current memphis, San Antonio, Washington. Except we have elite management
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
        Who's the next "star" that wants out but is on a 2-3 year deal? That's the guy we aim for. Free agency is for fools. The best way to get better is through trades or through the draft (trades are better though)
        The obvious suspect is Ben Simmons in a few years, but I'm not sold on a 6'10" Rajon Rondo as a franchise building block. Let's hope Jamal Murray blows up big and gets an attitude.

Comment

6,7,8th seed > 9-14th lottery seed ?

Let small markets perpetually in the lottery take on the risk of ping pong balls and busts.

Cruise the market looking for drowning stars grateful for the life boat.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
            The obvious suspect is Ben Simmons in a few years, but I'm not sold on a 6'10" Rajon Rondo as a franchise building block. Let's hope Jamal Murray blows up big and gets an attitude.
            Denver is good though. As is Philly. Need a guy on a bad team or a team that wants out. Giannis was supposed to be that guy but the Bucks figured things out.

Only guy I could think of is Lebron. LOL

Comment

Denver is good though. As is Philly. Need a guy on a bad team or a team that wants out. Giannis was supposed to be that guy but the Bucks figured things out.

Only guy I could think of is Lebron. LOL
              LeBronto forevaaa

Comment

If Portland drops to 5th seed and is matched up with GSW in the first round then Lillard may want out. I remember hearing that Portland has a really high payroll and was over the cap so not a lot of moves available for them to improve the team.

Comment

Some guys that should be on the move as early as this summer:

- Kevin Love
                  - John Wall
                  - Mike Conley

Wild card could be Damian Lillard.. depending on what happens to Portland in the playoffs.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                    Porzingis would've been nice. Wonder what the Knicks were asking in exchange for Zinger? read somewhere that the Raps were on his list.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Devin booker is a year away from being fed up. Plug him in at the 2 next to old lowry/fvv, OG, siakam and whatever else and you're cooking again
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

- Kevin Love
                        - John Wall
                        - Mike Conley

Wild card could be Damian Lillard.. depending on what happens to Portland in the playoffs.
                        I hope we can get Mike Conley, or even Damian Lillard next summer.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Moves some of them sure, but I dont think itll be a race to the bottom as others have suggested. Maybe a transition year. But masai is not a tank guy. Neither is mlse. Similar to current memphis, San Antonio, Washington. Except we have elite management
                          True, Masai is not a tank guy, but he's also been on record saying he doesn't want to be a treadmill team. The core of this roster minus Kawhi and Siakam are quite old. Kawhi may walk and Siakam isn't a star on his own. Where does that leaves the Raptors other than a good team without hope of competing for a title? The down year you are referring to could be similar to Boston selling off their aging vets for lottery picks. Unfortunately there will likely never be another team as poorly managed as the one Boston fleeced.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                            Porzingis would've been nice. Wonder what the Knicks were asking in exchange for Zinger? read somewhere that the Raps were on his list.
                            Probably Siakam. Knicks were looking for cap space too though which we didn't have.

Comment

- Kevin Love
                              - John Wall
                              - Mike Conley

What would it take to pry Lillard out of Portland? He has 2 more years left on his 5 year $140M contract.

Comment

Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                                What would it take to pry Lillard out of Portland? He has 2 more years left on his 5 year $140M contract.
                                Lowry, Siakam and a pick?

Comment

Working...
                                X