Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    Don’t forget young Ogugua
    I'm guessing OG will start in place of Kawhi with Nurse not being able to force-fit his beloved FVV into the starting lineup.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Will probably start I'm guessing.
      golden wrote: View Post
      I'm guessing OG will start in place of Kawhi with Nurse not being able to force-fit his beloved FVV into the starting lineup.
      This is true

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
        This is true
        And probably won't happen because Nurse will start Serge and Gasol.

Comment

• Listening to Masai interview and couple of comments a) Team chemistry is the price of adding Gasol and Lin to the roster b) Recovery from last years injury was mentioned when Masai was asked about Kawhi sitting out games. No talk about knee or any other body part being a problem. c) History is history. Today and looking forward is a different dynamic and Masai is comfortable that TO is now a viable destination for top tier FA's. mmm to be proven.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            This is also true

Comment

Loyd was deliberately left off that list. lol.
              Laughing out loyd
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I thought about it. Wiz suck and with no Kawhi would have been interesting experiment to start lowry-green-siakam-ibaka-gasol just for shits and gigs.

Itd be tough to juggle bigs with only Boucher but imo you gotta try Gasol and Ibaka together at some point before playoffs simply just to know if you can

Comment

• So who gets the Beal assignment? Last time out he torched us.

Would have liked to seen McCaw on him some.. but I guess that's not happening. Danny's got his work cut out for him.

Comment

• Norm's starting:

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Norm's starting:

There you go. No FVV and Nurse finally does the right thing. Rewards the man who deserves the start and fits the position. Slow clap @ Nurse.

Comment

• Beautiful!

Comment

• So are we looking at a Lin-??-??-OG-Gasol bench, lol? Maybe Miller?Boucher?Lloyd?

Comment

• Lol -2...lin you ain't seen nothing yet

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              Everybody cares about the regular season whether they admit it or not. It's part of the whole show. Nobody remembers who lost in the 3rd round of 2014..but everybody will always remember the bulls won 72 then the warriors won 73. Or oscar then russ averaged a triple double. Or when Kobe scored 81, or when they brawled at the palace, or that time Carmelo jab stepped into a long 2.

The nba finals is the culmination of 8 months (now 12 months) of events that very much matter to fans
                              Thanks. I had finally gotten over it with extensive counselling and you just to tear it all apart again. 😭

Comment

• The bench mob ft gasol and lin is gonna be the most exciting thing about this game
                                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Working...
                                X