No announcement yet.

Wiz @ Raps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun game over all. OG had a great game. Glad he was able to sink some 3's. Got his confidence going. Created so many loose balls too on defense.

What can you say about Pascal Siakam though. Holy moly.. what a night! Is Siakam better than Tatum? I think he might just be the best prospect in the NBA (okay maybe not, but close).

Wow.. what a night for him.

I hope this break can give the new Raps a chance to gel with the team. I know players have the time off, so no practices, etc.. but I hope some of the Raps hook up and work out together.

Not many games left to get this chemistry figured out.

And just one last comment.. please let's not start Norm again. Flash backs from last year crept back. Just so bad tonight. He had so many good looks too. He might have hit that bong a little too early.

Comment

• Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        The guy is truly excited to be a part of a top tier team! Claims it "isn't fair to be on a 40 win team". Welcome.
        Last edited by Zak24gege; Thu Feb 14, 2019, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
          They guy is truly excited to be a part of a top tier team! Claims it "isn't fair to be on a 40 win team". Welcome.
          He said it felt like he didn't deserve to go from an also-ran to a title contender. Poor JV!

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
            He said it felt like he didn't deserve to go from an also-ran to a title contender. Poor JV!
            Compare Gasol and Lin in interviews to JV, Delon, and CJ. The former Raptors honestly look like they're about to cry, Gasol and Lin can't stop giggling.

But nobody wants to play in Toronto because customs.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Rockets lose to the woeful Timberpuppies. But Harden got his 40 so that's all that matters

Comment

• Comment

• No posting of image option on mobile and when i go to full site no image option either just url and it doesnt seem to work. Do I need to start as a new member? Nothing works here

Im not sold on Powell. He can do some shit but steady shot isnt one of them. Ive been skeptical when i saw his d league 3 point shooting wasnt good. Theres a guy that should stick to twos and drives

Comment

• (I was trying to post a close-up of Lins adoring fan ��)

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                      That Gasol block on Beal might be my favourite play from the Raptors season.
                      Same.

Comment

• Entirely lost in the Siakam, OG and Lin efforts:
                        Lowry had 14 points and 13 assists. Serge Ibaka also had a double-double with 10 points and 13 rebounds. They are now our role players lol

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          Entirely lost in the Siakam, OG and Lin efforts:
                          Lowry had 14 points and 13 assists. Serge Ibaka also had a double-double with 10 points and 13 rebounds. They are now our role players lol
                          Naw, Lowry is still the clear cut on-court leader every time Kawhi sits and an awkward sidekick when he plays. This dynamic has to be resolved by the playoffs, max Lowry and max Kawhi will both be needed for this team to go deep.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                            No posting of image option on mobile and when i go to full site no image option either just url and it doesnt seem to work. Do I need to start as a new member? Nothing works here

Im not sold on Powell. He can do some shit but steady shot isnt one of them. Ive been skeptical when i saw his d league 3 point shooting wasnt good. Theres a guy that should stick to twos and drives
                            You don't need to use the fancy icons to do that. Just put the URL of the gif/image inside a pair of [ IMG ] ... [/ IMG ] (without the spaces) tags.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                              No posting of image option on mobile and when i go to full site no image option either just url and it doesnt seem to work. Do I need to start as a new member? Nothing works here

Definitely, takes waaaaay to many 3's.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                Naw, Lowry is still the clear cut on-court leader every time Kawhi sits and an awkward sidekick when he plays. This dynamic has to be resolved by the playoffs, max Lowry and max Kawhi will both be needed for this team to go deep.
                                I don't think its going to get resolved. I want to remain optimistic but where in February now. And rest days are going to ramp up the closer we get to the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X