Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slaw wrote: View Post
    I was thinking more like 38 or 40.
    I'd be running him 30 in the regular season, though yeah he might ramp up quite a bit come the playoffs, especially depending on the matchup.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

In the playoffs against Embiid? Sure. I don’t see a reason to run him into the ground. He is an old man.

Comment

• We're gonna rely on Ibaka in playoffs aren't we. Jesus
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Eh let's not panic yet fellas. I suspect Ibaka will get the quick hook if he proves ineffective.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            We're gonna rely on Ibaka in playoffs aren't we. Jesus

Comment

• Ibaka should not be starting over Gasol.

Wtf was the point of acquiring Gasol to use him in JV's role? JV is actually better at that role.

The whole point of getting him is the fact that he's a legit big who doesn't have the same deficiences that JV has which make him unable to start. He can actually defend at a high level, has a high basketball IQ and is an excellent playmaker for himself and others.

Just brainless. Nurse really needs to get his shit together.

Comment

• I swear to god, these fans had better not lick this guys nuts...... I swear to god, I will lose my shit.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                  I swear to god, these fans had better not lick this guys nuts...... I swear to god, I will lose my shit.
                  You know it's going to happen and you still choose to lose your shit.

Comment

• I like that We played in SA first kawhi got to see how they viewed him after leaving and now he will get to compare demars reception to what it like to be a legend for this franchise
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Matt Devlin: "Got swept by Lebron James...wonderful legacy"

Comment

lol we shouldn't be running him 40 minutes in regular season honestly.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          You know it's going to happen and you still choose to lose your shit.
                          Its like.... you know me so well.... you.....complete me.

Comment

• I am hopeful that we will transition into Gasol playing starting minutes very soon. That said I am also OK with him coming off the bench AS LONG AS HE CLOSES.

Comment

• ok ok they gotta shut the fuck up now.

Its done.

Comment

• Eminem song is the intro now?! My two favorite things have merged!
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X