Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs @ Raps, 2/22/19

[IMG]Related image[/IMG]

When the sked came out, this is the one game that i'm looking forward to the most. The return of one of the greatest and classiest players in franchise history. Second greatest player in Raptors history in my opinion, second behind Vince Carter. He'll have his #10 up there in the rafters one day.

This will be an emotional game, i think DeRozan will get a HUGE standing ovation before the game and i also think he will get cheered everytime he touches the ball.

Projected starting lineups:

Spurs:

Aldridge
    Gay
    DeRozan
    Forbes
    White

Raptors:

Gasol?
    Siakam
    Leonard
    Green
    Lowry
    Mamba Mentality

Eight days before the game, damn. This has got to be the earliest game-thread ever hahaha
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
      Eight days before the game, damn. This has got to be the earliest game-thread ever hahaha
      He went all out with lineups too!

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
        I'm all about breaking records.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

wow big time upgrade from the great one. Most Improved poster?
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
            wow big time upgrade from the great one. Most Improved poster?
            I think I saw on the Ringer that Siakam won that as well.

Comment

Long and loud standing O for DD .... then we crush them
              Kawhi gonna play the home game? He better!
              I'm not a fan of the AS game anyway but this is WAY too long a break lol

Comment

It’s gonna be a Love Fest.

Happy Valentine’s Day y’all!!

Comment

Ah shit I got something stuck in my eye

Comment

We should give DD a standing O. I don't want the last 2 years to sour the otherwise great times we had since 2010. It was great to see how he exceeded expectations and carry the franchise to the greatest height its ever been (until this year of course). We saw him go from boy to man. Give the man a standing ovation, but only this one game. We had great times together, but its also time we move on with our new significant other (Siakam). Instead of remember his failures (particularly during the last 2 years), remember that he was one of the many sacrifices made to pave the way for a better tomorrow.

Comment

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                      We should give DD a standing O. I don't want the last 2 years to sour the otherwise great times we had since 2010. It was great to see how he exceeded expectations and carry the franchise to the greatest height its ever been (until this year of course). We saw him go from boy to man. Give the man a standing ovation, but only this one game. We had great times together, but its also time we move on with our new significant other (Siakam). Instead of remember his failures (particularly during the last 2 years), remember that he was one of the many sacrifices made to pave the way for a better tomorrow.
                      He’s gonna get a massive standing ovation. No question.

Comment

Cant wait! Revenge from the worst loss of the season! Go Raps!

Comment

Seems like a game you think the Raps would be amped to get revenge on. However, this team doesn't necessarily see it that way. I could see another game where they sleep walk through half of it. haha

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                            It’s gonna be a Love Fest.

Happy Valentine’s Day y’all!!

We'll even have brothas from the same mutha. Lots of onions will be cut on Feb. 22.

Comment

Remember when Yak and Skills was a thing? Yak was actually the brighter prospect last season.

Comment

Working...
                              X