Spurs @ Raps, 2/22/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    LOL who's yelling? stop replying at all my posts like a stalker.
    Buddy this is discussion forum. If you dont want replies stop posting and go find a safe space
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Oh shit, drunk Keon is about to get hit with restraining order!

Comment

• The Great One wrote:
        You know the Raptors are back when you have Keon replying at all your posts and policing this forum like he owns it. LOL.
        He hates Bulls fans. Sorry TRex.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

No thanks.

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
            Did y'all know we almost got Harden for JV? And that OKC proposed it to us?

there's a whole thread around here, unless it got merged into everything JV, with an extremely vocal faction vehemently against trading JV for harden because of an antiquated notion that "center is the hardest position to fill". it was hilarious. i felt like i was taking crazy pills

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              And Colangelo rejected it. Although to be fair, no one knew Harden would be as good as he is now.
              The first I'd heard of it. And long enough ago to not matter but damn.

I mean that's alot for OKC Harden, but damn.

Comment

• At some point it gets annoying where you can't even post your opinion without someone replying with some dumb shit.

This is the same dude who said Lowry > Irving/Simmons. So i can't really take the guy seriously. Anyways, i'm outta here.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post
                  there's a whole thread around here, unless it got merged into everything JV, with an extremely vocal faction vehemently against trading JV for harden because of an antiquated notion that "center is the hardest position to fill". it was hilarious. i felt like i was taking crazy pills
                  Not trading JV for Harden proved to be wrong, but back in 2012, center was a more difficult position to fill and more important than it is now. Dwight led the league in rebounding in 2011-12 and was only a year removed from three consecutive DPOYs. Even in 2014 people thought it was difficult to find centers:
                  https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comment..._from_easiest/

In fact you can argue that Morey's acquisition of Harden and the advent of Moreyball (along with Steve Kerr taking over the Warriors) is what led to the center position eventually becoming antiquated.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                    At some point it gets annoying where you can't even post your opinion without someone replying with some dumb shit.

This is the same dude who said Lowry > Irving/Simmons. So i can't really take the guy seriously. Anyways, i'm outta here.
                    Why are we so worked up? It's all fun.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                      Why are we so worked up? It's all fun.
                      Basketball withdrawal symptoms. It's not a game.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        Not trading JV for Harden proved to be wrong, but back in 2012, center was a more difficult position to fill and more important than it is now. Dwight led the league in rebounding in 2011-12 and was only a year removed from three consecutive DPOYs. Even in 2014 people thought it was difficult to find centers:
                        https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comment..._from_easiest/

In fact you can argue that Morey's acquisition of Harden and the advent of Moreyball (along with Steve Kerr taking over the Warriors) is what led to the center position eventually becoming antiquated.
                        yeah i dunno. i disagreed then and i disagree now. i think there was enough evidence by the end of harden's OKC tenure to say that westbrook was the player they should have dealt if they felt they couldn't keep all three, but i've always hated westbrook's game.

funny thing is i think the thread came actually came in the offseason after harden's first year in houston, and ppl still preferred JV. it was absurd.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          Basketball withdrawal symptoms. It's not a game.
                          The dealer is delivering the goods soon. All is well.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            They took it down, wonder what's up
                            It's up again here:

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              It's up again here:

check for any differences. I watched it this morning and the camera filmed masai calling jv to tell him bout the trade. masai was kinda staring at the camera man. maybe they took it out
                              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Keon. TRex.

Comment

Working...
                                X