Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    New Open Gym is out:

Pretty emotional one. JV was such a class act man.
    They took it down, wonder what's up
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      They took it down, wonder what's up
      Damn.. that sucks.. I'm sure it'll be up again soon.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        Vince had Kidd and Jefferson when he was with Nets. He low key underachieved.
        Absolutely. Thought he might be next MJ. Thought he'd be going toe-to-toe with Kobe. Thought he'd at least be going toe-to-toe with AI.

All those guys had way more success where it matters most - they're also all killers and Vince is not. He just wanted to have a nice, long NBA career. He's got it, so good for him.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Good lord.
          That Nets team wasn't eny good. Jefferson was just ok. Kidd was decline Kidd.

Carter on this Raptor Team, at his Peak..... jesus h christ. It would be thunder

Any of the guys who werent like 3 when he was drafter will tell you, this dude was an absolute beast when he was rolling.

Comment

• Did y'all know we almost got Harden for JV? And that OKC proposed it to us?

Comment

• If the fans at tonmights game, fawn all over demar, I'm gonna puke.
              That little fuck dropped 40 on us last game.

Clap for his ass when its over. Period. And if there is a tribute, give it to him after 48 mins is done, not a second before.

Our team is the Raptors, our players are who we need to give our love to.

HUMPH

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                Did y'all know we almost got Harden for JV? And that OKC proposed it to us?

old news

Comment

• Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                    If the fans at tonmights game, fawn all over demar, I'm gonna puke.

Clap for his ass when its over. Period. And if there is a tribute, give it to him after 48 mins is done, not a second before.

HUMPH
                    stop yelling at cloud

Comment

Good lord.
                      That Nets team wasn't eny good. Jefferson was just ok. Kidd was decline Kidd.

Carter on this Raptor Team, at his Peak..... jesus h christ. It would be thunder

Any of the guys who werent like 3 when he was drafter will tell you, this dude was an absolute beast when he was rolling.
                      I wasnt 3 when he was drafted. He absolutely underachieved. Never made it out if the 2nd round of the pathetic eastern conference until he was a role player on a dwight howard magic team in his later years. The best was in 2008 when kidd Jefferson and Vince won 34 games. The other 2 left. Vince stayed another year. Won..34 games. Again.

And the memories of Vince absolutely destroying this franchise for a decade? 2 years after he left, the nets finished 7 games behind chris Bosh and the division leading Raptors
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Not right.

If LeBron wants to do a basketball movie. Then do an original one, not a Michael Jordan classic. But i guess he really wants to be compared to MJ. First he wears #23, now he's on a Space Jam movie smh. The reality is he'll never surpass Jordan.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

If the fans at tonmights game, fawn all over demar, I'm gonna puke.

HUMPH
                          Make sure you find someone to hold your hair while you're hunched over the toilet

Comment

• Raptor Jesus wrote: View Post
                            Did y'all know we almost got Harden for JV? And that OKC proposed it to us?

And Colangelo rejected it. Although to be fair, no one knew Harden would be as good as he is now.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                              Not right.

If LeBron wants to do a basketball movie. Then do an original one, not a Michael Jordan classic. But i guess he really wants to be compared to MJ. First he wears #23, now he's on a Space Jam movie smh. The reality is he'll never surpass Jordan.
                              Stop yelling at cloud
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Stop yelling at cloud
                                LOL who's yelling? stop replying at all my posts like a stalker.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X