No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Dez. He got tossed under the bus by Jerry Jones, then waited until week 10 to sign with the Saints only to tear his Achilles in his first practice with the team today. Brutal, this may be it for him.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      Oh for sure it will be different...Gruden May be furious at the effort last night but he killed this season for dah Raydahz with the Mack trade. He is going to have to be very lucky to find an impact rush end like that in the draft a second time. The way they are going this year they may drafting in the top 3.

They are pretty weak in every area..O-Line...skill players..D-line and in the secondary.

Chuckie has a long way to go.
      He has a ten year guaranteed contract and he appears to be operating like he has no consequences. Give them a couple years and they should be on the rise and a lot better off for it. He's running a very unorthodox approach for the NFL but it's only unorthodox because most teams would not allow this sort of tactic, they'd fire the GM/coach but that won't happen here. I hope it works out for him, I like Gruden.

Comment

• November 18, 1985: Washington Redskins QB Joe Theismann breaks fibula and tibia in right leg.

November 18, 2018: Washington Redskins QB Alex Smith breaks fibula and tibia in right leg.

Comment

• Everything Gridiron

The Lamar Jackson Era has begun.

Please keep Flacco on bench for the rest of the season.

https://twitter.com/NextGenStats/sta...713231360?s=20
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• rip

Comment

• WHAT a game.

Comment

• Fell asleep after the first quarter... guess I missed a good one.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  November 18, 1985: Washington Redskins QB Joe Theismann breaks fibula and tibia in right leg.

November 18, 2018: Washington Redskins QB Alex Smith breaks fibula and tibia in right leg.
                  That was so NASTY. Poor guy, this might be it for him considering he was in his final years in the league anyway.

Comment

• How bout dem Cowboys?! Big win vs that vaunted Saints offense led by Drew Brees. Stifled 'em!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      How bout dem Cowboys?! Big win vs that vaunted Saints offense led by Drew Brees. Stifled 'em!
                      Wonderful timing for you seeing how you also happened to be facing a team starting Brees in Dynasty. I really need Brees to deliver a gem and instead he dropped a stinky deuce.

Comment

• So 23 year old superstar RB Kareem Hunt retired himself by pushing and kicking a woman on camera. Money doesn't buy class and supreme talent is worthless without brains and integrity.

Comment

• How bout them cowboys? Zero!

Comment

• Wow... Two best games of the year....

Chiefs vs Rams... in that Monday nighter...
                            and
                            Saints vs Steelers....Week 16
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• So I'm guessing Flacco gets the ax shortly and ends up signing with the Giants.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                So I'm guessing Flacco gets the ax shortly and ends up signing with the Giants.
                                Or the Bucks.... or Jags.....
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X