No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ Watt might be done for the season with a back injury. The Texans won't be able to overcome that one.

Comment

• They Cowboys have the worst luck when it comes to injuries to key offensive players. It appears Dez has a hairline fracture in his knee. It's been tough being a fantasy owner the last couple seasons. If he's going to miss extended time I hope they send him to IR so I can free up another slot.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        They Cowboys have the worst luck when it comes to injuries to key offensive players. It appears Dez has a hairline fracture in his knee. It's been tough being a fantasy owner the last couple seasons. If he's going to miss extended time I hope they send him to IR so I can free up another slot.
        They said he is week to week, so very much doubt they put him on IR (which would mean 8 weeks minimum). Even weirder is that the team had to fine him because he skipped his MRI.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I don't believe he's week to week with a fracture in his knee. That just doesn't seem right to me.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            I don't believe he's week to week with a fracture in his knee. That just doesn't seem right to me.
            Quote from Garrett:

"We’ve had players with this kind of injury who missed no time in the past and other players who have missed up to a week or more than that," coach Jason Garrett said. "We’ll see how he does. When he comes in (Thursday), see how he feels and we’ll make our evaluations there as we go forward."

Dez Bryant could be joining Tony Romo on the sidelines again, just like a year ago when Dallas slid from first place to last in the NFC East without the two offensive stars.

The Cowboys are resolute about playing with who they have this time, although there’s a chance Bryant could play Sunday in San Francisco despite a hairline fracture in his right knee.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/nfl...knee-vs-bears/

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Dolphins' color rush attire

So.. The SuperBowl goes GAGA.. How exciting!..

Comment

• Wow, Josh Gordon checked back into rehabs. He's probably done with the Browns. He's probably done for the season. Hopefully he gets the help he needs.

Comment

• Sammy Watkins heading to IR. Bills offence in trouble.

Comment

• Dez traveled with the team to SF and hasn't been ruled out for this week yet.

Comment

• Damn, Mack you can't buy a break in Dynasty so far this season. It looked like you had a good shot to get on the board and then Julio Jones goes off on you for 300 yards and a TD on 12 catches.

Comment

• Ok. Vikings' defence is insane.

Comment

• Yeah, it makes sense they'd take a step forward. 11-5 last year and that young defense having another year to mature. The addition of Bradford and the emergence of McKinnon both came at an important time to keep everything rolling. I am supposed to hate the Vikings(GO PACKERS!) but at the same time I admire the team building going on there overall.

Sam Bradford through three games: 105.5 rating, 69.5% completion, 719 yards, 4 TD and 0 INT. The most important stat of course though is the 3 wins and 0 losses.

Comment

• At the rate the Vikings are playing, I'll definitely be eating my words about the Bradford trade. The defence has been very impressive and could carry them deep. Linval Joseph has JJ Watt level of disruption at the line of scrimmage.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              At the rate the Vikings are playing, I'll definitely be eating my words about the Bradford trade. The defence has been very impressive and could carry them deep. Linval Joseph has JJ Watt level of disruption at the line of scrimmage.
                              Can they trust Sam in January tho?

Comment

• All indicators suggest they do trust him.

Comment

Working...
                                X