No announcement yet.

Everything Gridiron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still in awe that Packers are here. Haha lol.

Honestly, I had no faith in the Packers. Aaron is a confident man tho. #RunTheTable can't wait for the Cowboys-Packers!

Comment

• Raiders will file relocation paperwork to move to Vegas.

Look at their proposed stadium tho

Comment

• Lol Clippers & Lakers fans just booed LA Chargers logo

Comment

• Sherman can't keep up with Julio Jones... awful opening drive

Comment

• Paul Richardson. Wow.

Comment

• Surprised at how easily the SeaHawks went out.... Atlanta has enough to beat either of Green Bay or Dallas.
              I used to rail away at how lucky the patriots were.. but they keep being lucky every playoff run ...
              They put away Houston in the face of a really good performance by Houstons defense. Going to be a helluva game between them and KC or the Steelers next week.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                Surprised at how easily the SeaHawks went out.... Atlanta has enough to beat either of Green Bay or Dallas.
                I used to rail away at how lucky the patriots were.. but they keep being lucky every playoff run ...
                They put away Houston in the face of a really good performance by Houstons defense. Going to be a helluva game between them and KC or the Steelers next week.
                Patriots are a great example of how you need to be good to be lucky, but they definitely have had some breaks. They've been relatively gifted the division for ages now and with it enough cream puff games to always ensure at least partial home field advantage during the playoffs. In a game between two very good teams, sometimes home field is all it takes to swing the results. There have been season's where the Pats struggled early but because their division couldn't take advantage, they were able to make the corrections later in the season and peak at the right times. If they had been in divisions with other top teams, there are a few years that they would have had a much harder time surviving those struggles.

Houston has no QB - you aren't going to be able to beat a Belicheck defence without a QB.

Patriots are great, great coach and a great QB - but they've been lucky at the same time.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                  Raiders will file relocation paperwork to move to Vegas.

Look at their proposed stadium tho

While that is a really nice stadium, I really dislike that the Raiders wont be in California any more.

Vegas was always destined to get a pro sports team, but I am surprised that the NFL is the first to make that move.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Rodgers is pure magic. Pure fucking magic.

Comment

• Yo refs. Clearly a hold. Penalty.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Yo refs. Clearly a hold. Penalty.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          I got a prop bet, so I needed that penalty to be called though

Comment

• This is so fun

Packers' fans right now:

Comment

• This is going well.

Comment

• And another hold not called! Fucking refs cowboys fans!

Comment

Working...
                                X