Steve Kerr Leaving the Suns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Kerr Leaving the Suns

Huh ... kind of surprised by this. A shame because he seemed to be doing a decent job in Phoenix.

Steve Kerr will not return as president of basketball operations and general manager of the Phoenix Suns.

Kerr's contract expires June 30 but he had been expecting and hoping to return until negotiations for his contract and an opportunity to return to television as a NBA commentator prompted him to leave the organization after three years as its GM. Kerr could not be reached for comment.
    Source - Click here

Yes it is surprising after going through the Shaq debacle and that his team is now showing value that he would want to leave

Comment

I wonder if Sarver drove him away like he drove Colangelo and D'Antoni away.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Probably Sarver doesn't want to resign Amare at the price he is asking for so Kerr is distancing himself before the team will implode.

Suffice to say that Amare is not coming back.

Comment

Sarver wants to make money and then keeps that money in the bank. Spending for a championship isn't a priority.

Comment

Can someone explain to me how Kerr and Pritchard are jobless yet we still have guys like Kahn and Wallace that are still employed?
            Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Steve Kerr was unimpressive and leading the Suns nowhere.

He did not prove anything in his three years to say this is a major loss.
              nbaroundtable

Comment

Obviously the Shaq trade sucked.

J-Rich and Dudley trade was very nice. Resigning Nash, very nice. Drafting Dragic now seems like a friggin steal. I would say he did a pretty good job!
                Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Working...
                X