Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Lebron & Bosh Sign With Wade in Miami the East is Officially Dirt!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Lebron & Bosh Sign With Wade in Miami the East is Officially Dirt!

These guys think they are all franchise players so why can't they live up to that instead of going on one team and having no competition to face. Chris Bosh will be the biggest Hypocrite if he leave the Raptors and signs with any team that Lebron or any other top free agent is on.

I don't see how he'll be a hypocrite, but they will all be big douches for colluding. There was a time when superstars had pride and wanted to beat each other at the NBA's highest stage, those days are now gone and replaced with "if you can't beat them, join them" mentality which is basically loser-talk. I can see Bosh doing that though, because deep down he knows he's not good enough to win as a centerpiece, but why on earth LeBron would go to Miami to play with Wade I cannot fathom.

If LeBron does have to leave, he should go to New York and give the Knicks a year or so to acquire the players needed for a title run. I don't think you need three superstars to win a title, as Kobe and the Lakers showed it, one superstar and one damn good player works just fine. Having too many stars can cause issues, as the Lakers with Malone, Payton, Kobe and Shaq proved.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
      I don't see how he'll be a hypocrite, but they will all be big douches for colluding. There was a time when superstars had pride and wanted to beat each other at the NBA's highest stage, those days are now gone and replaced with "if you can't beat them, join them" mentality which is basically loser-talk. I can see Bosh doing that though, because deep down he knows he's not good enough to win as a centerpiece, but why on earth LeBron would go to Miami to play with Wade I cannot fathom.

If LeBron does have to leave, he should go to New York and give the Knicks a year or so to acquire the players needed for a title run. I don't think you need three superstars to win a title, as Kobe and the Lakers showed it, one superstar and one damn good player works just fine. Having too many stars can cause issues, as the Lakers with Malone, Payton, Kobe and Shaq proved.
      That's true, I wonder what the NBA has turned to nowadays. If Chris leaves I believe that we should have a bad season and try and get a top five pick next season and go after guys like Harrison Barnes, or Brandon Knight. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fdzmUAqilg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx-F7ZTcLJ0

Comment

its kind of sad... the better eastern teams get better buy blowing their wad on free agents in the offseason, and stacking their teams like its a video game franchise mode... and the western teams get better by making shrewd moves and developing their talent...

if miami does manage to get bosh and lbj, i'll still think OKC and portland are better "teams"

Comment

Good thing I got into ice hockey, it will give me something to watch for the next 5 years if that happens

Comment

Harrison Barnes should be the goal of the 2010 season
            not to tank and get him, but he should be the end result or "light at the end of the tunnel" so to speak

Comment

Hot air this Miami thing. If Stern is as powerful as people make him out to be he will put a stop to the troika nonsense...at the owner level.

That said there is a pretty fine line...revise...no line between a douche and a hypocrite.

If there is any creedence to the LJ to Miami thing there is only a single reason he would do this (after all as you alluded to there is no competition or honour in this) and that would be to start a string of titles to surpass MJ and Kobe for posterity and feed his very large ego. I view this as no different than taking substances to game the system. This in fact would be team on steroids composition wise.... worse than the Yankees....with Bosh being the low man on the pole relegated to just making garbage putbacks and clearing space for mr. 1 & 2. I love it.

Comment

oh Bosh will be a big hypocrite if he decides to join wade and lbj. He said he wants to be the man and he is no addition but if he does decide to play with those two, he wont be the man, the highest he can be is a 3rd and no doubt he will be an additional piece, not the center piece. and that will make him a hypocrite.

Comment

tbihis wrote: View Post
                  oh Bosh will be a big hypocrite if he decides to join wade and lbj. He said he wants to be the man and he is no addition but if he does decide to play with those two, he wont be the man, the highest he can be is a 3rd and no doubt he will be an additional piece, not the center piece. and that will make him a hypocrite.
                  Oh yeah, forgot that bit. So yes, he'll be a hypocrite too.

Comment

Who here thinks Chris Bosh will be a hall of famer if he joins with those guys I have a feeling that all his stats will drop dramatically...

Comment

I gotta be honest, I would welcome the three of them playing together. Sure they would be formidable, but there are no guarantees that the best team in the regular season will win. LeBron knows that and Bosh is unproven in the playoffs. There is a lot of talent in the NBA and they wouldn't necessarily overwhelm the whole league, especially without a few supporters.

Some people would love it, some would hate it and they would have a huge target on their backs every time they step on the court. But hey, I'd tune in to watch the spectacle.

Comment

HornSwaggle wrote: View Post
                        I gotta be honest, I would welcome the three of them playing together. Sure they would be formidable, but there are no guarantees that the best team in the regular season will win. LeBron knows that and Bosh is unproven in the playoffs. There is a lot of talent in the NBA and they wouldn't necessarily overwhelm the whole league, especially without a few supporters.

Some people would love it, some would hate it and they would have a huge target on their backs every time they step on the court. But hey, I'd tune in to watch the spectacle.
                        If those three were to assemble as a team now, and they hire some "head coach" not named Phil Jackson and started playing the C**tics squad from the 2009-2010 season, they'll lose in 6 games.

Comment

Hehe ... if this happens, NBA will look like a 10 people fantasy league where only two fantasy GM drafted players the rest took what was left afterwards

Comment

ThaInfamouz wrote: View Post
                            Who here thinks Chris Bosh will be a hall of famer if he joins with those guys I have a feeling that all his stats will drop dramatically...
                            It'll be the same situation as the big 3 in Boston, both KG and Ray Allen's numbers went down

Comment

Working...
                            X