According to MSNBC the Raptors Are "Very Interested" in Barbosa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hassan wrote: View Post
    i hate rebuilds.They almost never work the clippers have been in rebuild for ever now, though they are better now but hardly close to a title
    Rebuilds actually NEVER work if they're done badly, which they relates directly to the Clippers. Rebuilding done well works a lot of the time.

What absolutely won't work is for the Raptors to assume that if they get a good veteran or two in exchange for Bosh and maybe Turkoglu, they will be anything but a mediocre team yet again.

Really, what's far worse that rebuilding is years of mediocrity. Rebuilding done right gives fans hope. Dooming a team to mediocrity is death to any hope of contending in the near future.
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Hassan wrote: View Post
      i hate rebuilds.They almost never work the clippers have been in rebuild for ever now, though they are better now but hardly close to a title
      Sure they work. It all depends on who's making the decisions. The Clippers have a horrible owner. Portland has done an excellent rebuild. Look at how Oklahoma has been built. The Hawks rebuild looks great, they're good for another five to ten years if they can keep the core together. Then you have the Jazz, who did a fairly substantial rebuild with Stockton and Malone exiting. The Nuggets have been fairly successful in a rebuild project. Colangelo sort of rebuild the Suns on the fly when he took over and they've been fairly strong ever since. The Mavs did a complete rebuild when Cuban bought the team and they've been very strong since. The Wiz had moderate success with a rebuild around Gil, Jamison and Butler before it crumbled. The Pistons did a great rebuild early last decade and won a championship. There are many great stories of fairly successful rebuilds. It's all about management and a little luck.

Comment

nope we dont need any more combo-guards or defensive lacking players anymore......now is a good a time as ever to switch our philosophy by not allowing any more pylons on our team even though he may be a quick pylon

Comment

Working...
        X