Bosh Needs to Hurry Up & Make Up His Mind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tortacular wrote: View Post
    How so? Bosh never quit on the floor in a way that was so blatant it was impossible to get anything of value for him.
    My comment is about the Vince powerplay to have himself traded. I blame the return entirely on Raptor management. I still find it incredulous that Rod Thorn took this team to the cleaners so severely he must have hypnotized Babcock & Peddie simultaneously.
    They did not have the balls to sit Carter and shame him publicly seeing as how he was destined to leave. This would have not just accomplished the above (and possibly have him perform until he left) but also send a message to other teams that we were not about to be rolled for 25 cents on the dollar. We would wait. Babcock et al not only did not get 25c on the buck but actually took a net net loss for the franchise setting it back in multiple ways.

I have no way of knowing this, but Bosh, because of his impending f/a status had no reason to behave the way Vince did... but may have negatively impacted on the team subtlely at the end to prevent a trip to the playoffs and make his departure easier with the fans. Its conspiratorial I understand.. but we may yet find out if this is true once he leaves the team entirely.

Comment

I think you give Thorn too much credit. Babcock deserves a lot of the blame for being a shitty GM. It would've been nice to glue Carter to the bench for the remainder of his contract. Expensive, but wholly satisfying, I would think.

Comment

that pic really scares me

Comment

Dinger wrote: View Post
          I think the pic is hilarious, keep up the good work multipaul.
          thanx bro

Comment

Working...
          X