Bryan Colangelo Is A Baaaaad Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    RR is not that big. There's no point in getting a burner here.
    That's what you want us to thing......

I KNOW YOU"RE TOM CRUISE FESS UP

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Do we have BC defenders on RR?
      Fuck man, just leave the guy alone already. All he ever wanted to was to give the good people of Toronto a team to be proud of. Bryan's a good guy who happened to get screwed over by Lieweke, that conniving piece of shit.

Also, big collars are sexy, dammit!

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Fuck man, just leave the guy alone already. All he ever wanted to was to give the good people of Toronto a team to be proud of. Bryan's a good guy who happened to get screwed over by Lieweke, that conniving piece of shit.

Also, big collars are sexy, dammit!
        Find a new slant you big fat liar I hope your TV breaks tonight
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• So, Tim Leiweke was fired by the MLSE...

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Find a new slant you big fat liar I hope your TV breaks tonight
            Also, Il Mago was the right pick at the time. I'd do it again....I mean, I bet he'd do it again, if given the opportunity.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Also, Il Mago was the right pick at the time. I'd do it again....I mean, I bet he'd do it again, if given the opportunity.
              draft bargnani again?

Comment

• That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    RR is not that big. There's no point in getting a burner here.
                    Oh we've had our share of seemingly super obsessed individuals who in reality could be using a burner accounts to defend/attack those who are critical of a vested interest... 800k posts is nothing to scoff at. If you look at the ratio of posts to views on this forum, it wouldn't be outrageous to suggest this place has 30-40 million post views. That's not considering everything around the main page outside the forum.

Comment

lol!

Comment

So, Tim Leiweke was fired by the MLSE...
                        Yeah, if you believe some random guy on the internet who is providing no proof.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Yeah, if you believe some random guy on the internet who is providing no proof.
                          well... I do remember headlines about Leiweke and Colangelo... They didn't get along... So there's some truth to Colangelo wife's words.

Comment

• Comment

well... I do remember headlines about Leiweke and Colangelo... They didn't get along... So there's some truth to Colangelo wife's words.

Yeah well if Bryan and his wife are railing everyone on Twitter this hard I wonder how things went behind closed doors in MLSE?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Yeah well if Bryan and his wife are railing everyone on Twitter this hard I wonder how things went behind closed doors in MLSE?
                                It's not just on twitter anymore. People found more burner accounts

https://disqus.com/by/disqus_obPKA0eQlR/

Comment

Working...
                                X