Bryan Colangelo Is A Baaaaad Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    BC's wife admitted to running them, but Hinkie or Brown could be the guys who sniffed it out.
    The Process is strong in this one.

Comment

• I wonder how fast the 76'ers will go after David Griffin now.

Comment

• Philly's internal investigation: "We can find no proof that Bryan Colangelo knew about these accounts."

Random Internet Commenters: "He undoubtedly knew about these accounts."
        That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
          I wonder how fast the 76'ers will go after David Griffin now.
          Probably done by the end of the 3rd quarter in Game 4.

Comment

• Other Scott wrote: View Post
            Philly's internal investigation: "We can find no proof that Bryan Colangelo knew about these accounts."

Can’t really find proof if its verbal. Unless his wife kept it a secret from him, which pretty much ruins their marriage considering he just lost his job because of her.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
              Can’t really find proof if its verbal. Unless his wife kept it a secret from him, which pretty much ruins their marriage considering he just lost his job because of her.
              I just think it's entirely possible the wife kept it secret from him, because I can't imagine he would approve. Maybe he knew, maybe he didn't, both outcomes are in the range of possibility.

I just laugh at people who are like "Bryan Colangelo guaranteed knew" even though they know nothing about his wife or their marriage (I guess aside from the opinions she was tweeting)
              That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                Some of the twits were way too personal, his wife took the fall but to think Colangelo didnt know about them or wrote any of them is a joke.

Comment

Some of the twits were way too personal, his wife took the fall but to think Colangelo didnt know about them or wrote any of them is a joke.
                  "Normal Collar" will be the lasting legacy of this saga. lol.

Anybody tried the video game? It actually exists....

http://normalcollars.com/

Comment

Philly's internal investigation: "We can find no proof that Bryan Colangelo knew about these accounts."

Well if he's telling the truth then that isn't the only thing he's been telling... In great, very entertaining detail.

Comment

Yea the fact that she switched the settings from public to private after the ringer called the 76’s implies that he let his wife know.

Comment

Hello Ms. Bottini, nice to meet you!

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                          Yea the fact that she switched the settings from public to private after the ringer called the 76’s implies that he let his wife know.
                          It doesn't mean he knew it was her beforehand for sure though. Spouses talk about all sorts of things. Maybe, given the info he found out was on Twitter, it could only be one person: "Burner" Bottini.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                            Or, BC could still feign innocence, something like...... I was pissed off and called my wife and said, ".... Honey, the Ringer has been stalking me and uncovered my one and only burner account - can you believe those guys?" Then wifey switches off the other accounts, without him knowing.

As long as the wife is fully on board, it's impossible to pin anything on BC without a paper trail - which she conveniently deleted.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Given the details I think it's impossible for this not to completely taint Colangelo's reputation. Time to invest in a new set of clubs and ride off into the sunset.
                              He'll have to disappear for awhile but eventually he'll land somewhere doing something. The guy has a lot of friends and so does his dad. He'll do his time and re-emerge and talk about redemption, etc.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Forensic evidence?

"We found a Lock of her hair wedged underneath the enter key of the keyboard"
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X