Playoff Matchups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff Matchups

It's way too early to be talking about this but I'm bored and don't feel like studying for exams at the moment.

"Exams are like communism, good on paper but total s**t in practice"

Anyway realistically the Raptors will finish between 5-8 in the East with Boston, Cleveland, Orlando, and Altlanta (arguably) being the first four teams.

Looking at these matchups, I don't really like any of them, minus possibly Cleveland. What do you guys think?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Once you reach Max Level, you stop leveling

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Atlanta with Cleveland a close second choice. We could afford to get into a track-meet with Atlanta and come out on top. Rebounding will be an issue. I'd pick Cleveland too but the Lebron-factor is too much to overcome, especially in close games. He's gonna get those calls, you just know it.

Comment

It doesn't matter who we face because either way we are gonna win the championship /homer

Aw you gotta love it
      Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

I just want to see Raptors vs Magic...Most Epic Playoff Game in History

Comment

It already happened but it wasn't that fun, hopefully you know why :sigh:
          Last name ever, first name greatest

Comment

Working...
          X